Thread: skinny guy

manny is offline Junior Member

Question skinny guy

Is it possible for an ectomorph like myself who has been training naturally with the exception of creatine/andro/whey protein for the past 4 1/2 years to make solid gains i.e 10-15lbs taking 250mg of sustanon a week for 10weeks??? I'm 5'11 right around 180lbs. I eat pretty healthy and I get a lot of cals but I can't seem to put on much mass. would 250mg be sufficient for a first time user to AS?

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    yeah manny that looks like a OK cycle, but it would be beneficial if you could get some Dbols, if you run them @ 25-30 mg ED, it will help you bring your test levels up right away

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    Why waste your 1st time potential by half assin the cycle? Bump it up to 500mg/test/week and 30-35mg dbol for the first 4-5 weeks. Maybe even throw deca or eq in at 200-400mg/week and grow like crazy. your first cycle is always your best, so y waste it?! i wish i knew then what i knew now. id be a lot farther ahead if i had this info back then. good luck bro!

Psycho

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Your age is an important factor in helping you Bro. If you are 20 years old are older I would go with Psychopath on this one. Make sure to have clomid and nolvadex post cycle.

I'm not looking to get really big bc I have to play baseball and I can't get too bulky. I'm not trying to be half-assed about this stuff, but you have to realize that I'm using AS as a stepping stone to gaining bc I have such a hard time putting anything on. Trust me if I put on 12-15lbs of lean muscle I would be completely satisfied.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    If you have never done a cycle, 250mg will be fine, remember in future cycles your going to have to bump the dose up, so why not start low considering your body produces on avg 70mg test/wk..good luck

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    i gained 15 to 16 lbs with 300 test 300 eq and 50 of winny every day 4to 6weeks i also took arimedex and ate clean

Grant is offline Member
    ectomorph, good label, did you take a sports medicine class, you probably have a body type like me and being 180 all natural is a pretty good feat, if this is the first time you will grow well but keep the carbs and protein up like never before

4plates is offline Banned
    comming from another ecto bro,the key is not how much gear.its really going to come down to how much you eat.eat big,eat alot,eat every 2-3 hrs.eat burgers,tuna,eggs,chicken,then for lunch eat them all again.
    high calories about 5000. and 300 grams of protien,dont worry about how much fat,your ecto body will have no problem shedding it

thanks guys, i'll keep your advice in mind.

Thread Information