xplicit is offline Member

jerry rice you think he juiced???

Gained 16 pounds in the offseason (notice these guys NEVER gain weight during the season) is 39 years old and already has one of the most ridiculus work out programs and training harder then anyone in the nfl. Now people may think since he has such a great routine he can do it but i think since he has had a great routine for so long that he cant put on 16 pounds out of nowwhere casue he already hit hsi physcial peak. What do you guys think about this ?

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    I agree

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if he juiced or not, but I'm sure it is very hard to gain weight during the season. The practice, soreness from the games, etc, surely makes it tough to even maintain.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I would have to say 95% of all NFL players juice including Jerry Rice.... You think a 39 year old body still recovers as quick as when it was say 22??? And he isn't the only one that needs the sauce to deal with a NFL season....

Ironweb is offline Member
    Would not surprise me if he did. When it comes to football just about everyone has or is doing juice. Take a look at how many people come on here and say they are playing football for college, not pro, and ask for advise to get faster, stronger or whatever they are looking to do. The players of today are much bigger, faster, stronger than even 10 years ago. Do you think people are just getting bigger or steroids are becoming as much a part of football as cheerleaders?

pump man is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Ironweb
    Would not surprise me if he did. When it comes to football just about everyone has or is doing juice. Take a look at how many people come on here and say they are playing football for college, not pro, and ask for advise to get faster, stronger or whatever they are looking to do. The players of today are much bigger, faster, stronger than even 10 years ago. Do you think people are just getting bigger or steroids are becoming as much a part of football as cheerleaders?
    i agree there can't be that many people that big with out some kind of juice!!!!!!!!IMO.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    everybody on the NFL is juicin...even if it's not to gain muscles,it allows them to recover faster while the season and the off season.

bigsonabitch is offline New Member
    Did you guys read about David Boston? He gained another 15 lbs. in the off season and is up to like 248lbs. That's decent for a TE let alone a WR. He is the biggest WR I've ever seen. I hear he has close to 19' guns! Pretty impressive!!!

xplicit is offline Member
    No way he put on another 15 pounds he already was a beast. He is a free agent next year i hope the giants pick him up.

latman49 is offline Member
    Not EVERYONE in the NFL is juicing. I have a good friend that just reported to camp this past week as a rookie TE and I wish he would do a cycle or two, but he won't. He would be the next Tony Gonzalez if he did. He is 6'6'', 240 at 6%BF--all natural. He is a genetic freak. His diet is the worst I have ever seen but no matter what he eats, it turns to solid muscle. He makes me want to puke.

I don't know if Rice uses roids but I have read that alot of guys are using GH....especially the older guys

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i know rice juiced i bet 90% of the nfl juices u have to if u wanna be a star and play with the top dogs that juice already.i started a thread about this subject in the sports section a few days ago but nobody replied i guess nobody visits that section much... like me i spend most of my time in the steriod forum.

Kullman is offline Member
    I am friendly with a guy on the Patriots and he told me 90-95% of the guys in the NFL are on roids.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Is the testing just random in the nfl? I remember shawn springs getting suspended for a couple of games because of steroid use .

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Is the testing just random in the nfl? I remember shawn springs getting suspended for a couple of games because of steroid use.
    Also, Jim Miller. I think it was last season (or the one before) that he tested positive for gear. However, does anyoine know what gear he was running?

Thread Information