TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

Does Steriods Effect Astma ?

I AM CURRENTLY ON A CYCLE AND MY ASTMA IS PLAYING UP BUT I AM NOT SURE IF ITS THE STERIODS OR THE CHANGE IN WEATHER ? DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF STERIODS EFFECT ASTMA ?

samoth is offline Member

shouldnt....

I should not play any factor in asthma... I have been diagnosed with asthma since early childhood, and have delt with it for a long time. To my knowledge AAS have no effect on asthma; I personally have never had a problem on cycles. Quite possible could be the change in season, which often brings my asthma out. If it gets too severe, make sure to see a doctor immediately to get some prednisone or something, otherwise just do the best you can. It sucks, but sometimes we just gotta tough it out.

TIM
    CHEERS MATE I AM GLAD ITS NOT THE GEAR ! ILL HAVE TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND GET SOME OF THEM LITTLE RED TABLETS THEY WORK WONDERS !

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    just remember that you're heart rate and blood pressure are gonna go up. make sure you listen to your body. if you need to take a minute and chill during a workout, take it!

TIM
    GOOD POINT ! WOULD NOT WANT TO DIE !!!!!!!!

TIM
    JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THIS ? THIS HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO ISH I WAS ON THE LEG PRESS AND I WAS STUGGLING TO GET THE WEIGTH BACK TO THE TOP AS U DO BUT BEING NEW TO BB I HELD MY BREATH AND PUSH AS HARD AS I COULD ! AND A HEARD A POP IN MY HEAD AND I WENT ALL DISSY AND THEN CAME A THUMPING HEADACHE LIKE U HAVE NEVER SEEN ! I COULD NOT TRAIN FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS OR MORE !!! EVERY TIME I STRAINED OR EVEN LAYED DOWN I GOT THIS HEADACHE BACK ! THE DOC DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT WAS ! IT HAPPENED AGAIN A FEW MONTHS LATER !
    ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT WAS ? NO PROBLEMS NOW !

samoth is offline Member

hmm...

hmm... I cant comment on that issue... never experienced or even heard of that happening. But it doenst sound good. Lack of oxygen to the brain from holding your breath, but I dont know what could cause the "pop" except air pressure, dunno. Someone else here should have a better idea what happened.

Thread Information