Thread: Saizen HGH

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member

Saizen HGH

I am about to do some HGH. I found this place that has this but I dont know how much it actually contains, I was thinking about doing 4iu/ed. I attached a pic, of what i bought. And this is what they told me:
    Saizen 5mg 15IU [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] Human Growth Hormone , 2 refills allowed per prescription. 1 vial somatropin for injection. 1 vial Bacteriostatic Water for injection.

So can somebody tell me how much and what i got.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saizen HGH-hgh.jpg  

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    i'm not going to flame you but if you were going to do HGH shouldn't you do some research on the product, do a search on this board i have seen posts about this and they may be helpful. btw how long are you planning to do it and can you post your stats because your profile doesn't list a single piece of info. again not trying to flame.
    PS i don't know much about hgh but that is just my 2 cents. i just reread your post list some things like what your goals are this will help alot.

I have read i just couldnt find, nothing that specifiys how much HGH, I have. My goals is just to cut down, for a competition, while maintaing muscle mass. Stats: 5'5, 150lbs, 8-9%bf.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    look at the box it tells u what u got and if you bought that from the site that was in the post earlier this week you payed way over the ods youu have about enough for 4 days and you would need to run minimum of 3-6 months

peace

also

I am about to do some HGH. I found this place that has this but I dont know how much it actually contains, I was thinking about doing 4iu/ed. I attached a pic, of what i bought.
    what does that mean youu found some place that has it but you dont know what it contains however u posted a pic of what u bought? it doesnt make sense I think you just found that pic somewhere and tried to give it the large one? if you really are serious about hgh there is enough info on this boad you should read and do some research! you need it

peace

I actually paid, an expensive amount $45 for the box. Umm no I didnt take that picture, its one i found on a site, but its the samething of what I have. I just wasnt hoping that the box was actually 15iu, cause damn, I see myself going broke real fast.

Thread Information