Thread: Experts

topgun is offline New Member

Experts

Starting my 6th week, gains were good until week 4 or 5 when the gaining stopped, wtf, why? I use sust 500mg deca 400mg and ditched dbol , which i was taking around 30mg/day.

Am i using too much gear for the first cycle, it should not be the case ...... i also used two different sust brands but that shouldn't affect the gains neither, or does it?

Also with the gains my appetite has went way down i don't definitely feel eating any meat or poultry ...

I trained like 5 times a week, and i done usally hard sets with about 6 reps each, maybe I should reduce the weight and go up to 12 reps,or ?

Have you had similar problems and what could be the cure?

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals........hypetrophy usually occurs around the 8-12rep mark.

what brand of sust/deca ..........sust is often faked brother and deca is the most faked steroid ...period.

could be you have fake gear and your dbol was reall........accounting for your gains. remember......its still possible to overtrain even when using gear.......

just a thought

Unity66

Goal is to put much mass as possible.
    Good points, but my gains stopped already 10 days before i diched the dbol . For some reason just before i stopped gaining i felt like i didn't want to take dbol anymore i guess my body started to say sth.

I use sust organon Turkey and sust chytah russia and norma deca .

I might have overtrained, but i do take days off for example when there is still muscle pain from the previous workout.

UNity66 you mentioned that the they might fake. People always say how horny they are when on test..but i have felt much less horny when on gear then normally, is that normal?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You should feel the Sust and deca kicking in by now.Why did you feel you should stop the d-bol? How many weeks did you take it for?

i took it for 5 weeks

The Iron Game Guest
    usually this is the case with test but not always when on deca

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Stop being a weenie and up your protein. Up it to 300-350 grams per day....eat so much chicken and tuna that you smell like Poon and have Feathers coming out your bootay!

This is the hard time...I know. Push through it by taking 5 days off and heal up some. Then get psycho. The gains you have are being sustained by the protein you were consuming. You must up your protein to 2 or even 3 grams of protein per pound of your CURRENT body weight. That will help. Also...try using an Ephadrine based product before your workouts to help motivate you some(only if you dont have a history of anxiety or hypertension).

You will be fine. Just plugging along. Its not as easy as alot of the NORMAL population think. You don't just inject your ass, skip workouts and practices for 8 months, the go out and hit 70 homeruns. You gotta go big to get JACKED! You gotta be JACKED to go HEAVY. YOu gotta go Heavy to get BIG!

Keep in it. I think this is where BOARDS truly help. A safe place to talk about this and to provide motivation.

Get after it! You can add another 10 lbs...up your protein!!!!!

BigC

I think i overtrained, because i got a flu. But considering that i lost my appetite, does not really go along with that more food principle, at least if the saying" listen to your body" holds true.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    on the sus did you get both brands from same source? how is the manufactorer for the cyt from russia ( infar, eupharma) are you sure its russian, my understanding is that its made in india.

yeah it's russian

sounds like you got the short end of the stick. did it all come from the same guy or different places?

it's infar india for Russian market i guess

take the amp refigirate it for 12 hours if you see crytalin solids appear there is test in the oil. If you see no changes email a moderator and report the source!

check your PM for details of what you should see and particulares
    Last edited by Dancer; 10-30-2001 at 09:18 AM.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    hey Dancer send me the particulars about testing Sust... I just got 20 amps of Dura and it looks legit, but definitely want to make sure!
    Thanx...

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    You think the rest of us feel like eating? HELL NO!....The getting up at 5am and training part is easy. Its the EATING that sucks @ss. Its not easy for just about any of us. UP your protein or next time just send me your $$ and I will grow on your behalf! hehe

BigC

Thread Information