alevok Guest

Cutting with Anadrol

Ok I hear you saying anadrol is for bulking bro, true, it is for bulking. I have 2 more weeks to go and I'm done with my cutting cycle. I have been taking 200mg primo and 300mg winstrol /week for past 9 weeks(also 2 week clen 2 week eca). I gradually declined the amount this week to 200mg primo and 200mg winstrol. Last Monday I started taking 25mg anadrol and will be taking till the end of the cycle. To avoid the water retention I eat very low carb but very high protein foods. I dont take any carb after 8 and somedays I even eat 30 egg whites, no veggies and fruits at all. What do you guys think? Do you think I can keep my vascularity or I will have a moon face eventually? Any opinion? Any objection?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think u will get the moon face but u will hold a little mroe water.why not use dbol insted it almost jsut as effecyive and u tend to hold less water.either way though i think u will have soem water,take soem arimadex or some sort of dieretic to get rid of the excess water.

alevok Guest
    well I can get anadrol in any pharmacy here, d-bol is kind of expensive. Do you recommend lasix to get rid of the water?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no the water is not gonna be that significant at that dose .i dont think lasex is neccesary.u can use a over the counter dieuretic and see how that works .liquidex,arimadex. helps big withe bloat.watch your sodium intake big time .oh and should i bring a shopping cart

alevok Guest
    oh yeah, another guy from the board was in Turkey couple days ago. I got him over 200 primos and 200 sustanons, he went back home happy!

Thread Information