sticker is offline New Member

cancoon mexico?????

Hey , im goin to cancoon , mexico on the 19th this month, i was just reading about a post from >jerseyboy about Cozumel Mexico Online < i was wondering , is steroids legal in cancoon and can they be bought there , im flyin on a plane , so if i ran across some would it be hard to smuglle a few amps across the plane or should i not try it ? please help me cuz im leavin soon

KeyMastur is offline VET
    first off, spell it right - cancun

second off, do a search - cancun, cozumel, etc. have been covered many times on this board.

third off - a few amps won't do anything for you.

fourth off - prices are dirt cheap in MX, so you're gonna want to bring some cash

fifth off - i'm out......

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    first off, spell it right - cancun

second off, do a search - cancun, cozumel, etc. have been covered many times on this board.

third off - a few amps won't do anything for you.

fourth off - prices are dirt cheap in MX, so you're gonna want to bring some cash

fifth off - i'm out......
    Sounds to me like someone is on a cycle from the sound of things LOL. J/K Bro.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    mexican prices CAN be cheap, but can also be high.

maybe he ment a few vials 10cc?? lol

and lastly, what does Im out mean????

will is offline Banned
    im out is slang talk bro means that youre leaving now ie. im out bro

will is offline Banned
    with the tight ass security right now i wouldnt try to put anything illegal on an airplane. mail it back, you probably have a better chance of getting it home. then again, customs might seize your shit. is up to you man. id mail the shit, because theyd probably arrest your ass right on the plane terminal checkpoint.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    security on planes is still prety bad. you could sneak it back in your check in. just put it into a flashlight or something. i had a black cap gun in my check in luggage a mounth ago and nothing happened.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by will
    im out is slang talk bro means that youre leaving now ie. im out bro
    I wasnt being literal

I was wonder why he'd put that, lol

RaginCajun7 is offline New Member
    Just to add my two cents I had a friend that went to mexico and got amples back into the states.

----

sorry bro, let's keep our 'tips' off the open board..just PM him. thanks man
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 07-06-2002 at 12:16 PM.

thanx ragincajun7, i know its a big risk , im still thinkin about what i should do , but if i wont get caught maybe ill try it that way
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 07-06-2002 at 12:17 PM.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    sticker,
    Listen to key--just do a search for all of your answers on this subject
    Ragin,
    Lets keep the transportation tips communicated via PM, not something we like to see posted around here.
    -Cy

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Hell, a good place to go buy is Wal-Mart...I bought Sustenon redi-jects for $9 USD each, the lady even tried to sell me some Andriol ...it was pretty damn funny. All in all, Wal-Mart had the cheapest prices, just go to the Pharmacy in the back of the store.

BEASTINTRAINING is offline New Member
    Hey whats up bro, Let me just tell you some of what you read above is str8t bullshit. I just got back from Cancun un mid June, and #1 roids aint that cheap there, #2 you need a prescription to buy AS in wal-mart so thats probably out of the question for ya. Basically i'll lay down everything i know about getting gear in Cancun, and bringing it back wit cha. If you go into any of the chain pharmacies on the main strip they will all mostly carry clen , deca , sust, andriol pills (not anadrol50), and some other random shit. The major problem with these stores is that most of them only carry a small number of amps, and the prices can get really high (like $15 per amp). One pharmacy i found that had a nice selection and decent prices was in the flea market across from COCO BONGO (best club in Cancun). The guys inside were nice and they even had growth (300 USD per kit). IF you want you can try your luck in Wal-Mart but my buds spent an hour trying to explain shit to sum stupid bitch who showed them everything they wanted but then told them that they would need a Rx. Besides all the random pharms in and around the tourist area, you also have the option of getting some vet shit, which is the route they decided to go. Not only was it cheap but they found about ten vets within a two block radius, and most of them were willing to bargain, and they had a good selection to boot. In order to get to the vets you have to go way beyond the tourist area into the heart of downtown, once you get there ask for a cab to Ave. Torcasita, lots of vets in this general area. However, I will forewarn you that this will be quite an experience, you will be the only american in the area, and most people will give you dirty ass looks, and you are going to find a hard time finding a cab to pick you up ( maybe a good idea to have ur cab wait for ya). Don't worry if your beefed up and with some freinds none of those little fucks will bother you, cuz me and my two buddies didn't have any problems. they got bottles of T-200 for $25 a piece, and TT EQ for $45. When dealing with the vets let them set a price, and then try and cut it in half, if they don't like the price bargain a little, if you start to walk away, theres a good chance they will meet your offer as long as you have American money. IN Cancun airport, they do a breif rummaging through your bag, not as intense as people make it out to be, just be cool and let them look through. Wont even bother opening up your bag, but just move your clothes around looking for weapons or large amounts of DRUGs. Back in US, customs didn't say or do anything, just walked by and said hi to the officers who were bullshiting with one another. Anyways hope this little tidbit of info helps u on ur journey to the promiseland. Have fun bro, if you have any more specific questions just post and i be glad to give feedback, if not let us know how you made out.

P.S. if you look on the TTOKKYO website, go under Quintana Roo, and it will list the distributors of TT products in Cancun.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 07-06-2002 at 12:48 PM.

thanx alot beastintraining, so u think i wont have a problem bringin it back in to the U.S, what kind of thick liquid should i use, like shampoo or vasaline, and what should i wrap it up in , sorry for asking so many questions , but i just wana be safe, all i am lookin for when i am down there is a couple amps for my self , j ust like 5 amps for my self , so just let me know what works the best to wrap it up in and what kind of liquid , its just me and my friend goin down there were big , but im sure there are gona be alot bigger people down there , thanx

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Sticker you guys need to discuss that shit by pms. No need in giving out little secrets on an open board.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take a cab to a vet and have him wait for you.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Beastraining: I applaud you for the information. THAT is the way to help out. Although, the tips on where to hide isn't such a good idea, so if you are reading this post after I type this, PM him and ask him how he hid it.
    Once again, awesome info bro!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    dont shop at the pharmacies in cancun cause there geared for tourists therefore being expensive. take a bus outside of town. hook up with a local and tell him to bring you to a local pharmacy. good luck and bring some benjamins baby.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Your best luck will be at the vets. Thats the place that has more selction and the vets are prety cool to boot. Just be carefull on the U.S. side. Its hit or miss. Sometimes they are cool and other times they are assholes and tear your shit up. Good luck.

cj250 is offline New Member
    What up bro...anyway i just got back from MX about 1 month ago and i was def coming back with shit no matter what!!!! MY priorities were 1 juice 2 party my fuckin ass off...anyway ill give u the real info u need....first there are pharms everywhere u look!!! at least 5 on each block!....most carry the same shit deca sust sten clen andriol primo and so on.... anwaya what me and my 9 buddies did was we set a whole day for just juice shoppin and i loved every dam bit of it...when i went to my first pharm and said steriods ..the dude fuckin threw shit on the counter and i think we all fuckin pissed bc it was so fuckin awesome and pretty.....anyway don't every buy the first thing u see or want...there is always a better deal somwhere else...u can def cut prices in half wiht these pharm peeps if u pay with usd what i recomneed is you take a whole day and go shopin ....write down prices and then buy ...i didn't find any regurlar t200 in any pharms but i heard that this one pharm right next to a club called BULLDOGS has alot of shit ..like t200 and everything but thery are more expensive....what i don't recommend is that you go into the city flee market and try to go buy shit(likewhere there are tents and bullshit) bc every fuckin dude there claims hes got what you want and99% of the time they do'nt...all those tent people can get you is shirts and fuckin coke! me and my friends followed this one dude all the way into a fuckin alley in the tent area like deep deep alley abc he said he had every steriod made a and we were like fuck this and we left....so what i reccomned is that you shop at pharms on the strip and compare all the prices...what me and my freinds ended up getttin was sten for 2 usd a box i think we bought like 30 boxes but that stuff is prettty shitty....we just taped them up and put them on our nuts...i got home safe no problem...but if i ever went back i would spen about 500 usd on shit and just stick it in my dirty clothes bag bc the MX customes just opens ur bag up lookin for guns n coke and shit and then US customes just ask if you brought back fruits or tabacco products and all you have to do is say no and the in your mind you can say "fuck you i brought back some fuckin SAUCE BITCH!!!!"

lata and i hope i filled you in !

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BEASTINTRAINING
    Hey whats up bro, Let me just tell you some of what you read above is str8t bullshit.
    Well, first of all what I said is not "str8t bullshit". I was there in March (March 17 - 21st stayed at the Gran Caribe Real) and I did in fact buy my shit at WalMart. I gave the woman my list and she went and got all of the stuff I wanted and I paid for it right there. No prescription needed...I repeat, I did not need a prescription. But, they may have changed their rules at Wally World. I wish I still had my receipt and I would prove it, but alas I do not.

Hey every one , i just got back from my trip to cancun, let me tell u , its crazy down there , i had a very good time, i stayed at the grand caribe hotel , if any of you guys go i would recomend it there, I found all of steriods there, i went downtown i think it was a walmart i found sustanon 250 pre-injectables for 9 usd, i bought 5 of them since i have already did 5 , i did one down there , and brought 4 back to the us , i put them in my shampoo bottle i didnt have any problems.

But i have one question to ask, i left the neddles behind just to be safe , i still have one of my syringes from before , so would it work if i took the neddle off that one and placed it on the pre-injectables,
    thanx sticker

Thread Information