Thread: t-200

rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Question t-200

just took my 4th t-200 brovel shot yesterday. every single time, the injection site has swolen and turned red and been itchy and is slightly warm to the touch. it is about the size of a quarter. i clean the site very well and use new needles. i took 300mg yesterday and the same thing happened when i looked at it this morning. what could this be. should i be worried. just a note, the red spot of my first injection three weeks ago is almost gone but there is still a hard lump under the skin. any ideas.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Wait for some more guys with experience to answer this one...I am also taking Brovel T200 right now, but never had any problems and I am into my 8th week.......Last night, when I took my shot, it got pretty sore after, and is still in alot of pain today, but I believe its normal.....Just make sure you are sterile and clean EVERYTIME.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Is this deja vu? I think someone asked this same question a couple of days ago! You are probably just a little sensative to this particular gear. A different brand may help next time!

i have inquired about it after week one because it scared the shit out of me but since it has happened for the fourth time and i know that i am cleaning properly, i thought i'd bounce it around again. just looking for someone with similar experiences so that i can put my mind at ease. i am a first time user.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    what size pins are you using? they might be too short....does the injection hurt inself, you might be injecting in like between a muscle...it has happened to me, or you mighta hit a vein or something...

i am injecting in the upper region of my ass near the lower back where there is less fat. i am using 23ga 1'' pins. i can feel the needle ripping through the muscle fibers.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by rrrddd
    i am injecting in the upper region of my ass near the lower back where there is less fat. i am using 23ga 1'' pins
    go to www.spotinjections.com. It will show you where to inject. You may want to use a 1.5" pin in your glutes. But that is probably not the problem!

Thread Information