JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

extending cycle to 24 weeks!!!

I know this subject has been discussed recently and i would like to hear what you guy's think(since i value all of the brothers opinion and advise greatly)i have decided to extend my cycle for 10 more weeks let me tell you what i've done
    wk1-4 40mg/dbol day
    wk1-8 tes t200 400mg/wk
    wk1-8 deca 400mg/wk
    wk8-13 50mg/winny day
    wk8-13 100mg/prop eod
    now i stated taking hcg 1000iu/day and will for 2 weks
    and this is what i will now continue with
    wk14-18 40mg/d-bol
    wk14-24 400mg/test wk
    wk 14-24 400-600 mg eq/wk
    i will of cource then follow with clomid and have anti e's(eVen though i never hAD A PROBLEM
    well what do you guy's think so far i've put on 22lbs and am at 8% body fat i also just got a check up and all is good (liver values cholesteral)

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    24 weeks is a long long time to be on a full blown cycle bro.... My only question is WHY??? What's the rush??? You say you gained 22lbs already and you're at 8% bf.... That's pretty damn good if you as me.... Longest I've ever been on was 16 weeks and it took my body a long time to recover after I came off that cycle.... My natural Test levels were low for 2 to 3 months after that cycle... You just asking to screw yourself up with a 24 week cycle....

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, why not just bridge or something, that's a long time to suppress test levels. What's your goal for this cycle? If you're trying to hit some high goal, then I guess I understand, but if you're like me and you just love being on, try the dbol bridge, it should help you maintain most of your size and strength while getting ready for a higher dosed bulking cycle next time.

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    Hey, where form Jersey? I go to LBI every summer.

Well to be honest with you i figure it like this...I'm still growing from this cycle(i haven't plateud yet)im in the middle of summer (why do i want to stop now and be off the second half of summer just to go on again in oct(when it aint sunny)I've got myself checked out and am in beatiful health and condition /and the pros are on year after year/i figure as long as i cross my t's and dot my i's and get checked why not?Also like polumbo say's its better to do longer cycles to maximise growth and (keeping gains post cycle)then 8-12 week spurt cycles.If you look at my doses there not high at all.i just think i'll get better results doing 400mg/test wk for 24 weeks then 1000-1200mg/wk for 8-12weeks thats why im going to do it And pump i live near belmar n.j.!!

mods

I like to hear what some mods have to say or think about it !!and whomever else would like to comment!!

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I'll bump this to the top for u, because I'm interested as well what Mods and Vets and anyone else has to say about this. Your dosages are fairly low, but it is a long time.
    Last edited by budman_z71_24; 08-01-2002 at 03:41 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    theres a thread i started, called "length of cycle debate".
    a lot of vets and a few distinguished senior members chimed in on this one bro, you might be able to get some decent info out of it if youre interested.

peace bb79

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Jersy I wanted to do a simular cycle all summer to put on as much weight as possible before the start of my next season. My summer time is my only time off the ice and im able to make excellent gains in the summer. During the season though even if I do juice I dont get the same results cause from all the cardio on the ice and just not able to get the same gains. Most of the mods and senior members I did pm and talk to said it wasnt work the health risks. I finally agreed with them but I know where you are coming from bro. I had the same exact dilema before.

thanx...

barbells79 thanx for yhe info i'll look it up/5minsforfighting i thank you and respect your concern.but i don't think with such moderate amounts of juice there really isen't that muchof a health risk!!except for it taking a while (when i do come off) to get my natural test back to normal(even with clomid and nolv.
    Also since i am extending my cycle this amount of time when im finished with the cycle should i be on clomid longer then with a usuall 10 week cycle?
    your answers are much appreciated!!!

bump!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I would also take HCG again when finally coming off before starting your clomid treatment.... You could probably use the kick is the ass HCG will give you to start producing Test again.... I don't see the benefit of taking clomid longer then 2 to 3 weeks, so I would just use both HCG and clomid post cycle...

Thread Information