marx is offline Member

Any thoughts on my next cycle...

Just wanted some opinions on my next cycle...

6', 215lbs, roughly 12%bf...

Hoping to maybee gain a few pounds but cut up a fair bit, my ideal stats would be 225-230lbs 8%bf(probably kidding myself) at end of cycle...if i end up heavier and stay lean it's all to the good...

I was thinking something like this..

----------------Enthante----------Prop-----------Fina----------------Winny----------
    Week1--------250mgED------------------------------------------------------------------
    Week2--------250mgED------------------------------------------------------------------
    Week3--------250mgEOD----------------------------------------------------------------
    Week4--------250mgEOD----------------------------------------------------------------
    Week5---------------------------100mgED-------75mgED-----------50mgED--------
    Week6---------------------------100mgED-------75mgED-----------50mgED--------
    Week7---------------------------100mgED-------75mgED-----------50mgED--------
    Week8---------------------------100mgED-------75mgED-----------50mgED--------
    Week9---------------------------100mgED-------75mgED-----------50mgED--------
    Week10-------------------------100mgED-------75mgED-----------50mgED--------

Clomid 3 days after last shot...300mg day 1,100mg for 10days, 50mg for 10days...
    Clenbuterol 2 weeks on/2off through till clomid is complete...ECA when off...still not sure if I will use clen though...
    Liquidex or Arim .5mg ED till end of clomid...

Let me know what you guys think, the more opinions the better...

marx

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I would drop the enanthate and just run the prop all the way through. Other than that it looks pretty solid

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya kizer, or run the prop with the enanth at the beginning to get that shit in, "drop the prop" @ week 3 when th e enanth should be in. Then 3 weeks before your cycle ends, "drop the enanth" (Doesn't have the same ring )....and run the prop for the final 3 so you can start clomid right away.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Just curious.. How many cycles have you done?
    That 1750mgs of enth a week. Do you really need this much because of hitting a plateu or something?

bass

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by basskiller
    Just curious.. How many cycles have you done?
    That 1750mgs of enth a week. Do you really need this much because of hitting a plateu or something?

bass
    I've hit 3...

I forgot to add that the first two weeks would be just 6 days a week, making it 1500mg a week as a front load...

PaPaPump, i'm not sure if I understand you're reply...

Let me explain myself...1500mg for the first two weeks as a frontload...750mg week 3&4 as a base....when switching to ED shots with Fina and Winny, switch the test to prop and run ED=700mg prop week...by the time the end of week 10 hits, only short acting esters left so I'll only wait three days for clomid...

I was thinking instead maybee running the Enthante till week 6 and switching to prop then, still enabling me to hit clomid three days after last shot...

marx

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a killer cycle bro.

The only concern I would have is with running the winny along with the fina. I'm thinking that might be a good work out for the liver.

i might be playing it too chicken shit though since I have yet to do fina (but she's next on the list...), but if it were me I'd use the winny money and run some eq along with that cycle instead. Say... 600mg/week for weeks 1-8.

but as for sticking with the original cycle, or doing the enth till week 6 then switching to prop- it sounds like the same shit either way. I'd say go for the cheapest route..

peace man

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Then I must say it looks like a well thought out cycle!
    You'll have to keep everyone updated!

Best of luck my friend,
    bass

BTW hitting your mark should be a problem!

marx is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies everyone...

Lush, the reason I'm going to run the fina and winny together is to control any progesterone that might arise from the fina...I've run deca before without any problems but I always like to play it safe...I can't get RU-486...

I'm gonna mega-dose the milk thistle and cranberry extract for the liver and kidneys, along with tons of water...

I'm pretty stoked on this cycle, hope it turns out as planned...

marx

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by marx

I was thinking instead maybee running the Enthante till week 6 and switching to prop then, still enabling me to hit clomid three days after last shot...

marx

Marx...that's what i meant.

The original jason Guest
    looks like a spot on cycle after reading all the posts I like the way its thought out I like the prop later inthe cycle and the idea of being able to use the clomid after 3 days definately better for recovery, I would run the armidex or liquidex till about the end of week 2 of the clomid especially if you have liquidex (costwise i mean) also i dont like clen but sure it will help the post cycle catabolic phase if you can take it. I was also gonna mention with that much test im sure you would benefit from HCG personally I hate to have small nads so I would run it 500iu's ed all cycle but if you are not to worried I would go with 500iu's ed weeks 8&9 to help with recovery. Good luck keep us posted how it goes

peace
    jason

marx is offline Member
    Just bumping this with a couple more questions...

Would it make much defference in my cycle plan if I chenged the prop for phenyl-propionate ? Anyone tried the SICOMED phenyl-propionate? And I can't find anywhere how long to start clomid after phenyl-propionate, anyone know?

Thanx...

marx

The Iron Game Guest
    Personally I would keep prop over phenlyprop to be more precise on clomid therapy. No one seems to agree on the half life of phenlyprop ester. Also I would do the winny in the beginning with the enanthate and then stop and go on to fina and prop. Id stop the fina 5-7 days before prop as well.

marx is offline Member
    Ya IG, it seems no one has an answer on the half-life of phenyl-propionate ...

The reason I'm running the winny with the fina is incase of any progesterone sides...

marx

Thread Information