eradikate is offline Senior Member

shit is this ok?

Sup guys. as you know my 1st cycle ended about a month ago and i kept almost everything. This week i was able to work out only for 2 days and i can't work out today and tommorrow. Is this ok? im really worried ill lose some muscle mass since it's not been that long since i did my cycle. please help me out and get some weights off my shoulders

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    It's good to take a little time off after a cycle, gives your body a break and some needed rest. I would'nt worry about missing a few days off from the gym just don't make it a habbit. Don't stress about it. Hit it hard when you get back.

alright. whew~ i was getting worried. im going to rest this week and hit it real hard next week. thanx alot dude, i feel like i can fly

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    also,
    make sure to eat the right way, that is, the way youve been eating to keep the gained mass. just because youre missing a couple of workouts dosent mean your diet should catch a break as well.....

peace bb79

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    How did your cycle turn out?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Probably the best thing in the world for you. Now is the time to allow for recovery. Remember you will need more time off for muscles to rebuild. Don't get so addicted to the gym that you end up hurting your gains. It took me a long time to learn to take the needed breaks.

cycle turned out good i gained solid 18lbs kept 14, and lost some body fat. i did a cycle of dbol /test/winny. this time im doing fina/eq/test/prop

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    dont lift as hard as u did during ur cycle! since your cortisol level is down you will in turn cause muscle breakdown rather then growth. Make sure u take your glutamine during post cycle.

Thread Information