Tessigrl is offline Female Member

Question Legal Alternatives

What is a legal alternative to Deca -Durabolin and Sustanon ? What will give my fiance the same results without leaving a trace of anything illegal in his system?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Nothing
    If he's going for gains without actuall steroids he should pick up some:
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Protein
    and a whole lot of food.

Is he staying away from steroids because of a drug test? or just doesn't want to do them?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Honestly? Nothing. As far as the best legal alternatives out there I would look at creatine, glutamine, whey protein and a good multi-vitamin. I'm up in the air on prohormones and tribulus usually only works well (relativly speaking) when used in conjuction with other supps. The same goes for andro. Bottom line is legal supps will help somewhat but NOWHERE near the extent of AAS. I assume he has to test clean for a specific reason?

Tessigrl is offline Female Member
    Well he is in the process of being in a firefighter training class and he doesn't know if they do random testing, so if they do he want't to be clean. He has been working out on weights and isn't seeing the results that he wants to, he has very little fat and a lot of soft muscle that he is trying to build up fast. He wighs about 205 and is 6'2.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd also add some ZMA.

OG

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    From what I've heard it is very rare that AAS testing is done as it is a very expensive test. Most random tests are specifically looking for narcotics such as cocaine, amphetamines, canabis, opiates, etc... I also know of several Firefighters who use gear regularly. But better to be safe than sorry, keep looking into it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, Firefighting will probably not test for Steroids . I would assume they are concerned about Recreational drugs.(Mind altering)
    Steroid tests are pretty expensive and they would have to add that to the price of a schedule 5 test(I think thats the name) for narcotics, I don't think the city would budget that. I don't blame him for being safe on the matter though.

If he decides against AS, then the supps named above are best. If sticking natural(which is highly recommended during first years of training) and wants some diet outlines and diff. training routines, then feel free to check back in and ask some Q's.

Also try using the search option in the top right of the screen for any questions you might have.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I know for a fact that in Canada they do not test potential firefighters for steroids . Could be different where you are though.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wish you were my GF Tessigirl. I told my girlfriend I wasn't fat I just had soft muscle and she still hasn't stopped laughing. Of course she is a BB so it is hard to please her.
    Last edited by Rickson; 07-27-2002 at 05:06 PM.

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    prohormones are the closet legal thing to steroids (19 nors) but stay well away from these. they have all the sides of steroids without the gains.

i know cos i used them for six weeks, and i got gyno from them. my bench press did go up 25lbs though, but they aren't worth it at all.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    BUt if he does go the prohormone route, isnt there the possibility that these could show a positive juice result? However, i doubt they are even looking fro juice IMO. Good luck.

Thread Information