Thread: powder a s?

shanedoan2 is offline New Member

powder a s?

does anyone know how/ have any experience converting powder anabolics into injectable form. i have some testosterone enanthate powder and want to convert it. can a fina kit be used for this? any help is greatly appreciated.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Here bro. This is Big Cat's directions...

Big Cat
    The People's Moderator

How to make your own injectables ...
    I've been a protagonist of ordering steroids in powder/oil for a while now. Problems with shipping amps and vials internationally make it near impossible to create good odds on it arriving without spending a fortune on the way of shipping. And the risks of using domestic sources make that an option I usually avoid as well. But many seem reluctant to go this way, because they feel they couldn't make their own injectable compounds. Yet this is quite easy.

What you need is either arachis or sesame oil, some benzyl alcohol, syringes and clean containers. Say you want to do a 10 week cycle of 500 mg per week test enanthate , so you order 5 grams of test enth powder. At 250 mg/ml that means 20 ml of gear. Take your syringe and fill your container with pure water, but keep track of the amount. When you have 20 ml in there, mark it. Empty the container. Calculate 3%, in this case 0.6 ml. Heat the oil to 100 degrees C or 212 degrees F. let it cool. Dump the powder in the container, then add oil to just below the 20 ml mark, Then use a syringe to add 0.6 ml of Benzyl alcohol and if its still below the 20 ml mark, add some more oil til you reach that mark. Shake it up real well, and voila : one cycle's worth of testosterone enanthate . Seem like a lot of trouble, but if you can guarantee delivery of the product its a much safer option than internationally shipping vials, or risk prosecution with domestic sources.

U can also get it here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=40422

shanedoan2 is offline New Member
    thanks bro, that was exactly what i was looking for.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Anytime bro!

OG

Thread Information