Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Fina only or add Prop???

I will be doing approx. 142mg of Fina EOD for 8 weeks...should i stack some prop at like 100mg EOD as well??? I heard prop hurts pretty bad..any info please?!?!? Thanks in advance

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Yes add the prop. If nothing else to keep you sex drive alive.

Nautica

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Ok, BigRush, this one I can say you need to inject ED. I am on prop now and have missed 1 shot and was wondering WTF was wrong with me a day later, realized it and was fine within a couple of hours after hitting the prop again.

I would say YES to Prop/Fina and toss in Winny as well. I'd run the Prop/Fina for 12-14 and the Winny from 6-8 weeks at the end. The only problem is that you can't mix the winny in the same pin as the prop/fina and would have to either go oral or do 2 daily injections.

Also, Watch the mg/ml's of the Prop you buy as Virome(sp?) is 100mg/2ml's. With 1cc of Fina thats a 3cc shot ED, or more reasonably 2 1.5cc shots which is similar to what I'm doing now (Prop/EQ @50mg/ml @ 600mg week) = 30+ CC's a week. Of course I'm sure someone will come along and check my math now:-).

DMX

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i would throw the prop in .like he said if u use human gade prop u wont feel a thing.dim x i ve done fina prop eod with great success,im not saying that ed is not better but eod works fine too.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Cool, it messed with me missing a day, but it could just be me;-).

DMX

Thread Information