R1_Joe is offline New Member

New to forum & need guidance

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for some good advice on pretty much everything from proper diet all the way down to first cycle advice. I'm 22, 5'7" currently 175 lbs. and have been going to the gym for about 4 months/4 times a week. I have always been fit my whole life but have just recently started to make attempts at size and definition gains. I'm not looking to compete or to become HUGE, but just looking for some direction and or guidance from some of the pros. I'm thinking of starting my first cycle and would also like some advice on that such as the proper dieting, different cycles and maybe one that could be recommended for a first timer. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    in this order:

read the rules
    read the educational section and steroid profiles
    read on the diet and supp forum
    read on the training forum
    read past posts through the search

in other words.........read, read, read. im not trying to flame you at all bro, just some constructive advice. there are tons of threads and topics that will cover just about anything you need here. if you think youre ready, put a cycle together and post it here, we will be happy to offer advise, critique and general guidelines for your well being. however the questions you posted are too broad to be answered here, all at once. try and be more specific.

welcome to the board, and dont take the above the wrong way, please.

peace bb79

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Like barbells79 said mate, reading is the key...

One other thing mate, you say you have been training for only four months??? thats definatly way to short to be considering Steroids mate... you simply dont need them yet.. if you fix your diet, good good sleep, and train hard, you should have no problems being able to train for another year or two atleast without coming to any sticky points where u have trouble growing...

Try taking some supplements liek Creatine etc... and get plenty of Protein... and while continuing to train natural, continue to read all the knowledge here, and ask Q's.. so when the time does actually come to doing a cycle, you are well informed and ready to go..

Good luck with things mate

Jaguar

R1_Joe is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I've been glued to the computer monitor for two hours now and have been absorbing all of the info like a sponge. This site is great, and the people here are very informative on EVERYTHING. Thanks Again!!!!!

pump man is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    in this order:

read the rules
    read the educational section and steroid profiles
    read on the diet and supp forum
    read on the training forum
    read past posts through the search

in other words.........read, read, read. im not trying to flame you at all bro, just some constructive advice. there are tons of threads and topics that will cover just about anything you need here. if you think youre ready, put a cycle together and post it here, we will be happy to offer advise, critique and general guidelines for your well being. however the questions you posted are too broad to be answered here, all at once. try and be more specific.

welcome to the board, and dont take the above the wrong way, please.

peace bb79
    WELCOME BRO!!!!!

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

Thread Information