CALIROCKMAN is offline Banned

I need to cut, build a six pak, and build a more toned but bigger body, what juices?

Hey, i have some juice that i recently bought in mexico and would love to take, but i am not sure how long to take it or if i should wait until i have some other stuff to take or what.

I have 4000mg of test 200, 3400mg of deca 200, also have 40 provirons and 50 clomid.

What could i make out of this, and if i should get somthing else, and wait till then what should i get or do?

one last thing, should i go on a healthy high protein, carb diet and do lots of cardio each week?

my stats are this
    6 2 192
    15.5" biceps, 15.5 neck, body fat is alot probably 15% maybe more

Can you please help me!!!

pump man is offline Junior Member
    bro you need more than drug's to cycle correctly!you need to read and read and read to understand what can and will happen to you !buy the way you still need some more drug's to complete a cycle.ok come up with something and someone will help you tune it in !

OnceLost is offline New Member
    You could answer most of those questions yourself by researching them.
    Either use the search option,read educational threads or scroll to the bottom of your screen and click on Anabolic Reveiw. One thing I enjoy about this little hobby is doing research about it. And this is THE best site to do it. Don't rush into it. Good Luck Bro.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I need a new car, new girlfriend, less bills, and a new job. What juice should i use.

Just kidding man. Do some research. You have the right equipment now just do your research come up with a cycle and see what all the experts on here think about it. But def do some more research. Also, i think that you know that juice isnt a magic potion that is gonna give you all you answers. You are gonna have to train hard, eat right and not rush things.

shorty2big is offline Member
    you can start by eating healthy all the time, that's going to be the most important thing that you can do with or without juice.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well if you take them and sit on ur ass like a couch potatoe you will not attain ur goals, did u think just taking the juice is the answer? sorry keep reading!

peace

alevok Guest
    you dont have the right equipment buddy. Get winstrol depot, equipoise , primo, clenbuterol , eca, Lt-3 then we discuss your cycle later.

student is offline New Member

I hate this subject

What can i take to get a six pack????????Sorry for the flame it's just like the bros said read, read and read again. For some reason people think that these are magic pills that will transform you into what ever body you want. You got to diet, diet,diet, and workout hard. Sorry for the rant.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tank21
    I need a new car, new girlfriend, less bills, and a new job. What juice should i use.
    From what I gather from the "Bob" commercials, Enzyte will help you get all that stuff you want.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    How about this you mail me all your shit, and I will tell you if it real are not. In the mean time you can read on the board and learn some important information about your diet, training, and correct AS you want to use to achieve your goals.

CALIROCKMAN is offline Banned
    alright roid boys, MOST OF YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FAKE FAGS, SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND GOOD LUCK SUCKING YOUR OWN SHRUNKEN COCKS.
    ROID BOYS, GOOD LUCK DOING ANYTHING IN LIFE, YOU ARE FUCKING LOOSERS

pike_012 is offline New Member
    HEY CALIROCKMAN,
    I PROMISE YOU , THAT YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by CALIROCKMAN
    alright roid boys, MOST OF YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FAKE FAGS, SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND GOOD LUCK SUCKING YOUR OWN SHRUNKEN COCKS.
    ROID BOYS, GOOD LUCK DOING ANYTHING IN LIFE, YOU ARE FUCKING LOOSERS
    You are the weakest link... (come on...everyone together....1............2..................3..... .........)GOOD BYE!

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    What a cheese dick

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    what a weirdo...whats his problem lol, "alright roid boys".. isnt that what u want to be..." good luck doing anything in life" , alright buddy is that why im only 22 and i make six figures? i think i did something in life... maybe my mind and my education and my determination had something to do with it... faggot... "shrunken cocks" lol my balls might have gotten a lil smaller but my cock actually got bigger... ask ur mom, she knows.... keep ur lil fake roid rage to urself... people like you give AS users a bad name... take a cold shower..
    sorry guys, just got really pissed, its way to early in the morning to read this.

adaptations is offline Member
    GO GET EM
    Originally posted by Vaj10
    what a weirdo...whats his problem lol, "alright roid boys".. isnt that what u want to be..." good luck doing anything in life" , alright buddy is that why im only 22 and i make six figures? i think i did something in life... maybe my mind and my education and my determination had something to do with it... faggot... "shrunken cocks" lol my balls might have gotten a lil smaller but my cock actually got bigger... ask ur mom, she knows.... keep ur lil fake roid rage to urself... people like you give AS users a bad name... take a cold shower..
    sorry guys, just got really pissed, its way to early in the morning to read this.
    LOL GO GET EM

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    CALIROCKMAN-

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    I would dare you to say that to anyone on this boards face. You have a ton of balls to use the net to talk shit. Get a life!!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    start by READING --- i say this again for 1000th time gear is not the answer, DIET, TRAINING, then worry about gear.

OnceLost is offline New Member

Thread Information