Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

15 year old about to start first cycle , needs advice.

Hello everyone.

I have decided to start a serious muscle-building steroid cycle, and I am only 15 years old.

Yes I understand everyone will tell me to wait because I am too young and I can potentially harm myself badly, I understand this fully, and I am willing to take the risk.

My question is, if some one can please suggest to me the ideal cycle I should take, which would not risk side affects for my age, especially things such as stunted growth, etc.

Basically I want to take the proper amount which would allow me to gain good muscle while minimizing all side-effects, especially the major ones such as stunted growth.

I realize this is a broad topic, but I honestly did not know where to go for advice, and so I naturally decided to come here.

It would be appreciated if you can tell me the ideal steroid(or stack), + details on what dosage to take, and if I should take some clomid afterwards or not(depending on what is suggested to me).

Basically I need some advice on how to create a safe and effective steroid cycle at my age of only 15.

Thank you,

Derik

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Hey bro how tall are you? You might stay at that height for the rest of your life if you start to take AS right now! Just think about it bro nothing is worth fucking your body up that bad at 15 because that is all you will be doing. I think you should talk to Pete and he will make you realize how bad of a mistake this will be!

flex321 is offline Member
    you really shouldn't do it no matter what! At 15 you have so much time to mix up your diet/routine and make gains. Whats the rush youngsta?

adaptations is offline Member
    Well he said he knows the risks and we can only hope he has done his research...In a situation like this where WE KNOW hes too young, but hes gonna go through with it anyways, we need to steer him in the right direction.

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    wayyyy to young

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Bro, Bro! U may say u understand the risks but obviously u dont! I fer one would not give u any advice about using AS!! The only advice i would give.....Your 15, ur body is producing enough natural test. Workout like a madkid, eat right and u will see results. Friggin kids today!! They dont understand they have their WHOLE lifes ahead of them!! Whats the friggin rush bro?!?

OG

perfection is offline New Member
    Mr. Frampton, what can I say that will not be said at least 100 x's in this thread? My personal opinion would be to at least lay off for at least another three yrs. But I am sure that it has been done before at such an early age. I hope the guys on this board will not thrash you to death and give you some good insight on the negatives if thats what they want to do. Eat good bro and pump harder than you can imagine, the size will come. I wish you luck......

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar . That will stunt your future growth the least. 40 mg everyday for six weeks. Supplement creatine with it too.

Originally posted by adaptations
    Well he said he knows the risks and we can only hope he has done his research...In a situation like this where WE KNOW hes too young, but hes gonna go through with it anyways, we need to steer him in the right direction.
    Sorry bro!! I totally disagree with u! I do agree he will do them with or without our advice. I say fuk'em if he wont listen to the BEST advice he could get!! WAIT!! UR TOOOOOOO YOUNG!!

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Here's a safe stack for you that will put on some mass

Protein, Creatine, Glutamine and FOOD

Bro, please reconsider. You'll be much happier down the road if you build a base to cycle on. You've practically got a cycle of test running through you right now.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Arthur's right, var is the best solution. Understand though, there is no way to eliminate side effects - There is no AS or dosage that will allow you to gain good muscle without a price especially at your age. I don't think you undrstand the full severity of what you're doing.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Bro, shoot Mike a PM. He started at your age, and I think he'd be more then happy to share his experience.

Fast Twitch Fiber is offline New Member
    15 YEARS OLD! Dude your natural test levels should be higher than it will ever be in your life! You're on natural steroids at your age. All you need to do is hit the gym! I grew like a motherfucker at your age with no drugs. You should make consistent natural gains for the next 3 or 4 years.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dude ,your only 15 !how long have u been lifting for ?u wnat to start juiceing allready?i mean ,be serious ur cluless on this matter or else u would know how and that u should take clomid with anything.i dont even know what to tell u bro!just be patient and wait .atleast build a base see how far u can go natural get to see your natural potential ,genetics etc.too young

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Want some good advice? Do more research!!! You are WAY too young!!

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey derik. Just realize that all of the people on this forum really truly want what is best for you. It's a good thing you came here for advice because there are alot of people with a lot of knowledge who can really help! At 15 you have a lot of potential that you don't even know about yet!! Don't fuck that all up by using AS now!!
    Pheedno was right when he said Protein, creatine, glutamine, FOOD. I stuck to that same advice for years and was a lot bigger and stronger than guys who were taking roids! Take these guys' advice now, and for sure, no doubt about it, you will be thanking them in a few years. Good luck Bro--

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    AS that young will stunt all growth, right vets? Even penile growth. Do you want a 15 year olds penis forever? Muscle size will be the last thing you would be worrying about when you're 21. Just hit the weights. I gave seen pictures of guys 16-17 years old that have been working out naturally for a year or two, and they have better muscle development than most guys I know in thier 20s. Keep it natural. If you start lifting now by the time you are 20 you will be one big ripped mofo! You won't even need AS then.

LG is that u in the pic?!? Ohhhmy gosh!

OG

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    OK I know everyone is saying you are too young. I will help you out.

Your cycle should look like this.
    Now make sure you run this eact sequence it is very important with your receptors.

wks 1-10 100mg Flinstone vitamin(Fred) get your test levels up
    wks 1-4 35mg (Bam-BAm) adds strength
    wks 7-12 50ed(Betty)

THis should get you going. Hey man just messing with you. Seriously bro, I know you want to get bigger, stronger, look better, maybe feel better about yourself. Steriods are not the quick cue especially at your age. You say that you do not care about the possible harm. That tells me you do not care about yourself. Be confident in yourself and your gog-given gifts. The answer is not in AS at this point. Just my 2 cents. Wither way take care of yourself and be smart.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Here's a safe stack for you that will put on some mass

Protein, Creatine, Glutamine and FOOD

Bro, please reconsider. You'll be much happier down the road if you build a base to cycle on. You've practically got a cycle of test running through you right now.
    This is the only thing you should be doing in the way of a stack. Just keep working on everything cause you have serious potential without A/S. I know I for one am jealous that your 15 with all that natural test running though your body, I'd just wish I had all the info I had when I was your age...so enjoy it and stay away from A/S for as long as possible.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    ma he hasn't responded once... I get the feeling that he just did this to get everyone worked up... I remember someone who did that on the old board...Claimed he was a personal trainer and never did juice....And for a couple hundred lines he went on about how we're fake, chicks think its ugle, how we'll never go anywhere in life....Long and short, he turned out to be a juicer...MOFO

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    ONE SIMPLE WORD:: DON'T!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    15? You should have started back a couple of years ago at least 12 or 13. Where the fuck are you going to get the money for a stack anyways?

Just wait, if not then make a diary and let us know how fucked up you turned out.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    15? You should have started back a couple of years ago at least 12 or 13. Where the fuck are you going to get the money for a stack anyways?

Just wait, if not then make a diary and let us know how fucked up you turned out.

Thanks all for suggestions

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    im sorry kiddo but ur waaaaaaaaay to young.... ur test levels are really high as it is add some AS to that and you are a serious case of growth stunt and bitch tits in the making... i dont care how much crap u take to prevent it but ull have bigger titties then my girlfriend. Im sure in like 20 yrs or so ur gonna wanna start a family. Scratch that thought cause ur gonna mess ur reproduction system badly..... dont do it please... this is very disturbing to read.. are u out of ur mind... the only thing i was thinking about when i was 15 was cars and girls.... enjoy yourself.... your young with not a worry in the world.... work on ur diet.... see what wonders that will do to u, most people turn to steroids when they reach a plateau, ur barely starting off man!!! By the way all moderators remove this KID off this forum ASAP, he has no place here, go play with girls or something man! this is the reason why AS is illegal cause uneducated, naive individuals have could have access to it.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    at 15 not only are you too young, but how long have you been training...exactly. Juice is for people that have put the time and effort into there bodies and are at a place where they can benefit from it's use. bro wait till you are mature enough, both mentally and physically, to juice...you will appreciate it in the long run.

fiveit is offline New Member

Listen...

Look Derik...

You are not stupid for wanting to crank!! every fucking kid your age wants to be bigger and tougher and stronger than all the rest! I have been there. You wanna get big? Steroids is not the answer. Food, Training, Sleep!!! I went from 145lbs to 218lbs in 3.5 months NATURALLY!!! I ate 13 times a day. I was obsessed and fuck did I get big. I am 19 now and have decided to do AS. I am still to young I have 4 years, almost 5 on you... If you do it, you will get big! (maybe) I bet your not eating much or even training right yet, takes years to perfect. I you want help on gaining weight naturally email me..

[email protected]

Any muscle you put on from crank will fall off you when you are done, your body in not old enough or mature enough to support than stuff yet. Your test levels are so high anyways. TRUST ME!! Why dont you email me or someone and they can tell you the staeps to take. Just think? work out naturally for the next 4 years at a 12 pound gain each year. Think about that! Then see if you even need to do it. No stunted growth, no fucked up test, and no loss of respect.
    And hey, I know how you feel, I still look in the mirror at 215lbs and think I am skinny..

Later bro..

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    OGPackin> Absoultely right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro!, please wait!

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Dang this thread is garnering a lot of attention. I hope this isn't a f'd up little game to someone.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't you need to be 18 to register on this board?

JohnnyB

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Thats what I thought??????????????

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    AAAAAnybody who told this kid to run anything needs to think on it again

Guys I was 6' tall and 140 pounds from 14 age to 17 (I had the metabolism of a marathon runner) yes I was built for speed At 17 I started Lifting. I saw growth 10 pounds after 6 mounths that was it till age 19. I over trained didn't know how to eat to gain ....I just ate everything I could ..... (how longs it been cense you ate two big Macs) I could eat & eat & eat I just couldn't gain a pound. My body fat was around 5 or 6%. I understend the strugle ..... I m 215 now .....funny thing happened when I was 19 I inlisted in the Marine corps Gained 20 pound in boot camp...... it was time for my body to grow but it was natural growth....... I thought about doing a cycle when I 17 don't rember why I diddn't. but Im glad I didn't .... the kid needs to spend his money on a visit to a nutritionist .......... Get a god workout bud( it could be something fun to do with your dad male bonding and that shit )...a best friend will do....read everything he can get his hands on ...... enjoy High school (get laid).....work out six days a week....... one muscle group a day..... eat every 2 hours ...... consult a personal trainer.... its not time for you to do a cycle yet .Im 31 Im getting ready for my first cycle .....If your anything like I was at your age you'll cycle anyway.....just think about this you could be 15 permently bald ,steril, and the same hight you are now .....with a fACAIL BONE STRUCTER THAT NEVER FULLY DEVELOPED .....(YES YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A CIRCUS FREEK).....Hey com down I've got nothing aganst circus freeks but the girls do!!!!!.......anyway most people lose 50% of there gains after they come of there cycle .........just think ......and think again .... Everybody ....just think just alittle.....

Young one if you want help with putting together a diet .......supplements(GNC, protein shakes ) and training schedual
    Email me ....... lets talk

----------------------------------------------------------------

I DON'T WANT TO HERE ANYONE GIVE A 15HR OLD INFO ON STACKING ANYTHING BUT .....CREATINE AND PROTEIN SHAKES .....SOME ONE NEEDS TO CLEAR THEIR HEAD AND GET A SOBER PERSPECTIVE.......

WORK HARDER, NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WORTH HAVING COMES FREE
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 07-25-2002 at 12:15 AM.

icer2k is offline New Member
    Well im not trying to get him to do it or anything...but all he has to do to block the side effects that roids have on adolescents vs adults is block most of the estrogen...so using 1mg of Arimidex ED for the entire cycle will keep u good man

icer2k is offline New Member
    also ECFATCAT is a fucking jack ass...AAS will not affect ur face at all...only HGH will...because there are NO growth plates in ur face to effect

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Icer2 thanks god love's you

Facial bone structer is still developing well in to the late twentys if the kid were to stunt his growth It's complete. have you seem a 35 year old that never completed puberty ..... thats what the Docs use HGH for . Grow up.... the point of this exercise is the kid should wait ....

didn't mean to offend !

---------------------------------------
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 07-25-2002 at 12:29 AM.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Fatcat, you have a valid point, but what you don't realize is that we tell people this till we're blue in the face all the time. A lot of the time, they go ahead and cycle anyway. In order to minimize side effects, we do make suggestions which are intended to be a "lesser of 2 evils" so to speak. No one wants this kid to juice, but if he's gonna do it anyway, I'd much rather see him run var than dbol or test.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by icer2k
    also ECFATCAT is a fucking jack ass...AAS will not affect ur face at all...only HGH will...because there are NO growth plates in ur face to effect
    Icer2k, you have shown your immaturity in the past and I see it has surfaced once again. There is NO flaming and NO childish name calling on this board....PERIOD!! Consider this your final warning!! Do not, I repeat DO NOT, shoot off your mouth again or you will be gone!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=23001

REM
    REM is offline Member
    dear DERIK when you said THANKS ALL FOR
    SUGGESTIONS what exactly you meant by that bro?
    that you really appreciated all suggestions or
    fuck you all i'm going to do it matter what...
    feel free to answer bro, no offense

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    Bad choice...... You really dont know what you are getting to. and you really dont know what could happen to you. espically so young, its kinda weird, but just three years ago you were only 12 years old!! and only 5 years ago you were 10!!!! jesus christ man......I would never suggest you do anything that young, try OTC sups and becarefull what ones you use. even at 15 some of them can do weird stuff to you.

Seya (hopefully)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information