misterhuge is offline New Member

Question Safest and most effective cycle

hey im new to the board and am currently researching the use and effectiveness of steroids . i was wondering if anybody could give me a cycle for a novice, age 18 height 5'10 weight 210lbs. very well planned work out regiment and diet. im looking for an extremely safe and effective cycle although i know some side effects cant be dodged. if any veterans can give me some advice i would appreciate it.

disclaimer....the above topic is for role play purposes only for the entertainment of the author and in no way does he or she promote the use or sale of anabolic steroids.

G-S Guest
    Your job is to research, learn all you can on your own, then come back here with your thoughts, and what you plan on running. THEN, we can help tweak it for you.

You're not gonna find anyone willing to spend the time typing out a post about YOUR cycle, especially when no one knows you.

Good luck, and research.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Also, why would you want to take advice from someone you don't know? I could give you a cycle that is ass backwards or harmful to you and you wouldn't know. Understand what is at stake here and take the time to do the research.

misterhuge is offline New Member
    this is my 4th cycle...1st cycle consisted of testosterona 200 alone...2nd consisted of enanthate and dianabol ...3rd was sust, deca , and dianabol....i just want a great bulking cycle...i know most of my shit but i still consider myself a novice since theres still a ton more to learn sorry if i made myself seam like it was my virgin run. i was thinking about a gain of about 15 lbs...my usual gain although i did great on my last cycle gaining about 25lbs of lean muscle.. but im back down to about 210lbs. want to hit about 230lbs lean. was thinking about deca testosterona and dianabol....tell me what you guys think.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    test/deca /dbol is a classic mass stack. Eat big train hard and grow.

Thread Information