mike2112 is offline Associate Member

Question taper down on t3 without any AA's? your help ASAP bros please!!

Can I do my 3 weeks tapering down phase of t3 without any AA's ? I'm on winny at 50mg ed and don't want to stay longer on it to avoid liver's problem but I taper down t3 for 3 weeks and I'm afraid of losing muscles if I stop AA's.
    BTW I won't be able to take gear for 2 weeks cause I'm takin the plane and I don't want to take gear with me so I was thinking to inject 200 or 400mg of Deca before I leave (wednesday) cause I will only be able to take t3 for the next 2 weeks. should it be a good idea?
    HELP

BuMP

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to taper your T3 down slowly regardless of what gear you are or are not on for your thyroids sake. You should have planned the cycle to be running the gear along with the T3. I would run the winny a little longer with liver protectants while I tapered down the T3 personally. Taking one shot of Deca that is not a part of your cycle is not a very good Idea.

I know but it was just to avoid catabolism...in fact I can't use gear cause I'm takin the plane and I don't want to pass the custom with gear,you know ?that's why I was thinking to do one shot of 400 mg of deca or 250mg of sust,just to avoid catabolism.

bump

bump

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes but then you are back to getting your hormones in order - you could do a longer ester or go on anavar (sonething nicer for your liver) take it in an asprin bottle and you wont have any problems

Thread Information