Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

Question good question.......

ok here we go again....am on a test eq cycle, going in 4th week now. going to go for 8-10 with the test. going to hit 4-6 weeks of winnyweeks 10-14 or 10 - 16 however it goes,. I would like to run the eq longer. Do you think I should hit the clomid after I stop taking the test or after I stop taking the winny? I would like to continue usage of eq for about 22 weeks total. will i be able to get my test levels back up with clomid even if i continue to use eq?

Thank You

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I would run the test fro 10-12 weeks and run the Eq along with it for the same duration...Winny could be weeks 7-12 or 9-14 (depending on if it's run for 10 or 12 weeks)...Clomid starts 3 weeks after last Test/EQ injection and a day or two after Winny...be sure and run liver support with the Winny...

As for 22 weeks of EQ....I do not know....and by giving you all of this info. I assume you are somewhat knowledgable/responsible with the use of AS...

i have been around the block a few times, but always learning somthing new......Thanks alot...

Seya

so lets see, I should het clomid 3 weeks after last shot of test, eq, would that mean I would do clomid therapy acouple of weeks even though I am on winny... And then hit clomid after winny? Please clarify thanks for the help,,

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No do not do your clomid while you are on gear. If you have run your winny three weeks or more longer then your test and eq then you can start clomid the day after you stop winny. If you stop winny prior to the three week mark of stopping your EQ and test you are still going to have to wait the three weeks for the EQ to clear you system.

Thread Information