bizznach is offline Associate Member

help!!!! i think bacteria ate my fina..

ok i was reading an issue of mucular devlopment that said if ur fina is contaminated the bacteria would eat up all the fina. ive been on my fina only cycle for a week now w/ no results. the reason im woried is i made my fina w/ a kit from finakit.com everything went cool but i waited till the next day to bake it in the oven to purify it. could my fina have been eaten in that 10 hour time span or am i just thinking to much thanks

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    some people don't bake it at all....It is only to pasturize it.....

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    lol, it was the micro gremlin organisms that got in it.....your whole house is infected now.....better get it bombed!!

You are thinking too much bro, the BA is a preservative as well as a solvent....I have NEVER baked any of my fina out of the gallon or so I have made, and never had bad results from it.

ok cool so what the hell is that article talking about it said that no home brew is to be trusted and that it could realy eat up the fina. theres got to be some truth to it.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I thought when u use the filter it filters out the particles as small as bacteria. It should be okay bro. Just eat and eat. Results will come.

thnxs bros

hugecalves is offline New Member
    You're thinking too much. You've only been on Fina for a week, what were you expecting to happen so soon? It takes me a little over a week before I feel anything from Fina so, trust me, you'll know it when it happens. Give it a little more time and everything should be cool.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Shredder
    I thought when u use the filter it filters out the particles as small as bacteria. It should be okay bro. Just eat and eat. Results will come.
    Bacteria are not particles. They are microscopic organisms of which many can fit on the tip of a needle. I would not set my hopes on any filter. That is one reason why there is BA inside.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I believe I read that the FDA's definition of a sterile liquid is one that passes through a .2 micron filter.....it has no mention of baking for sterility.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Strutt

Bacteria are not particles. They are microscopic organisms of which many can fit on the tip of a needle. I would not set my hopes on any filter. That is one reason why there is BA inside.
    Bacteria will not pass thru the filter if done right only organism as small as virus can pass.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Shredder

Bacteria will not pass thru the filter if done right only organism as small as virus can pass.
    Hey, if you feel safe that way bro. But personally I feel baking is the way to go over filter if I had to choose.

undecided is offline New Member
    thats what i've always heard, the filters get rid of the bacteria but not viruses. I didn't bake mine but its also only been 5 days since I started mine so I can't say wether "killer mutant bacteria" have eaten my tren

Thread Information