litter is offline New Member

NO2 real or fake?

I have been taking this stuff called NO2, it says perpetual pump, muscle growth, full body recovery, etc. At 65.00 a bottle it better work. Any info would be great.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I myself wouldn't use it...(but I also never have). I know there are some guys on here that have and are using it. So consider this a bump for you.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I've heard good things...keep us posted on how it works for you

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty interested too...
    I have a friend @ my gym that yesterday told me it was the pooh! He's bigger than me and has the build I want to build.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump...WTF is it exactly??? OTC???

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    i dont know why but i bought it a few months back and used it along with some creatine since it said the two would "blow" you up i think they can blow me the product sucks and they wont give me my money back even though it was guaranted dont waste your money buy some juice or at least creatine

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    i think its an arginine based product

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member

arginine

most no2 pills contain about 1g of arginine keto. between 5-10g of arginine is supposed to increase natural GH and cause vasodilation. I'm taking about 8 grams a day 4 in the morning on empty stomach and 4 before lunch. I let y' all know what i think then.

Swellin Guest
    I tried NO2 for a while. I didn't really notice much. I read the book that was written byh the inventor of NO2, and it mentions not using an ECA stack with NO2. It says that ECA will lessen the benefit from NO2. Oops!

This time, I bought TRAC (creatine, arginine & etc...basically the same as NO2). It is a lot cheaper, and I am getting some big benefits from it. I made a lot of changes, so I am not sure how much each thing factored in my results, but I gained 10 lbs in 8 weeks and lost fat.
    I changed my diet, my workout, added TRAC and the three MucsleTech PH pills (I doubled the dose of each).

I feel better after using TRAC. I drink the mix 30 minutes before going to the gym...its time to drink some right now.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by litter
    I have been taking this stuff called NO2, it says perpetual pump, muscle growth, full body recovery, etc. At 65.00 a bottle it better work. Any info would be great.
    You can pay $65 a bottle and see no difference from just getting L-Arginine in a different brand and pay $15 a bottle... in either case the dose is about 5 to 7 grams of arginine a day.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    NO2 is not a steroid . Why is this thread in this forum?!?!?!?

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    NO2 is not a steroid. Why is this thread in this forum?!?!?!?
    And even more importantly why do we continue to waste our time comparing supplements to juice??? NO2 is a good product for vasodilation, it gives you great pumps, it is an Arginine based product. Is it going to be as effective as Test enanthate or HGH? Hell no, but this doesn't mean that it sucks. We need to take supplements for what they are. They are not meant to give the same results as juice other wise none of us would juice.

Also I hear people say all the time I was taking this one product, but I changed my diet and was working out harder, so I don't know the product was the reason.....It never is one thing, it's all the little things. Even with steroids , you still have to diet, hit the gym hard, sleep, etc.

Sorry to vent, it just kills me when people bash something that they never have used, or just because it isn't as good as juice. ie. Just because Kobe Bryant isn't as good as Michael Jordan was, doesn't mean Kobe sucks.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    And even more importantly why do we continue to waste our time comparing supplements to juice??? NO2 is a good product for vasodilation, it gives you great pumps, it is an Arginine based product. Is it going to be as effective as Test enanthate or HGH? Hell no, but this doesn't mean that it sucks. We need to take supplements for what they are. They are not meant to give the same results as juice other wise none of us would juice.

Also I hear people say all the time I was taking this one product, but I changed my diet and was working out harder, so I don't know the product was the reason.....It never is one thing, it's all the little things. Even with steroids , you still have to diet, hit the gym hard, sleep, etc.

Sorry to vent, it just kills me when people bash something that they never have used, or just because it isn't as good as juice. ie. Just because Kobe Bryant isn't as good as Michael Jordan was, doesn't mean Kobe sucks.
    excellent responce GoTime!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time

Best non-flame response to dumb questions yet.

Supplements don't mean shit if you don't have a good routine, diet, lifestyle.

You can take all the supplements you want but you won't achieve anything if you don't put the effort in. Now can we move this thread to the Supplements forum?

Grant is offline Member
    its not a dumb question, its just in the wrong forum

NO2 is just a fine marketing ploy by GNC. If any of you get a GNC gold card mailing ad you always see it in there for big $.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Have got some decent pumps but I'm done with supps execpt creatine and glutamine.

donniebaseball is offline Junior Member
    i used no2 a while back, ITS A WASTE OF MONEY! this post question is over. i took it correctlt takin up to 6 pills a day and drank water like a fuckin camel. waste of money and water. look somewhere else. better off with Xnadren.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Please Mods, move this piece of shit thread to the supplements forum.

Thread Information