DiMensionX is offline Member

Thumbs up Slin Advice Plz - Detailed post on Carbs/Fats/Drug Interactions

Ok, I've dredged through all the posts and things that I could find about Slin before posting. Read a lot of really good info however there are a few things I am curious about.

Here are some stats before we begin, 5'10" 183lbs, ~14%BF, 29 YO. On third week of current cycle that is mapped out as this:

Code:
    	Prop		Cyp		EQ		D-Bol		Winstrol	Fina	Liquid-X     Slin	Clomid	Clen	ECA
    Week1					600mg's WK	50 mg's ED				 .5mg ED			x	x
    Week2					600mg's WK	50 mg's ED				 .5mg ED     15 Unit's		x	x
    Week3					1200mg's WK	50 mg's ED				 .5mg ED     15 Unit's			x
    Week4	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED     15 Unit's			x
    Week5	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED     15 Unit's		x	x
    Week6	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED			x	x
    Week7	100 mg's ED	750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED				x
    Week8			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED				x
    Week9			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED			x	x
    Week10			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED     15 Unit's		x	x
    Week11			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED     15 Unit's			x
    Week12			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK						 .5mg ED     15 Unit's			x
    Week13			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK			50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED     15 Unit's		x	x
    Week14			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK			50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED			x	x
    Week15			750 mg's WK	600mg's WK			50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED				x
    Week16	50 mg's ED							50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED				x
    Week17	50 mg's ED							50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED			x	x
    Week18	50 mg's ED							50 mg's ED	100mg/ED .5mg ED			x	x
    												 Taper down		  x		x
    												 Taper down		  x		x
    												 Taper down		  x	x	x
    Now, for the questions

I started at 2IU's of Humalin R and I've worked up to 15IU's of Slin post workout, was fine for 2 days at 15 IU's and had slight Hypo signs on the 3rd day. I backed the slin down to 12 IU's and seem to be good here. My confusion comes in with three things mainly. Oh yea, I know the 1200mg dose of EQ should have been front loaded earlier, I was waiting on something, shame on me.

#1 - With the carbs I've been a little confused. Basically I've been cutting up to this point (3-4 weeks ago switched to bulk because my BF is within reason now). I was only eating around 100g of carbs a day etc. Now, especially with the slin I crank it up to 300-400G of carbs. I do a 100G shot of Malto-Dextrose Pre and Post WO (With the Slin Post WO). I also have a big slam Mt. Dew after work outs, I know crappy choice but seems to work and comes out to be right at 124G of Simple Sugars. Actually, I'm consuming more like 500g+ of carbs a day when I really look at it and factor in other meals.

WTF is the ideal Carb mix in everyone's mind regarding Slin. Hell, I'm curious in general because I'm not extremely knowledgeable about the various carb types yet. I know that Malto-Dex is a rapidly absorbed Complex carb, where as Dextrose/Sugar is a simple Carb and doesn't help muscle glycogen stores but does help liver stores (I think I got that one straight). Where do the others fit in and what are the best carbs to intake for both Slin usage and then just in general for muscle growth and development with less chance of fat conversion?

#2 - Fat's and Slin, what's the Skinny? I'll try to make this one short and sweet. Due to my choice of Slin (IE the ability to easily get wo script locally) I have a 6 hour window of action. Up to now I've been as clean as possible during this window, I eat 80G of Protein 3x via either shakes or straight Tuna. I want to continue with my Flax oil but have been concerned over it's use while on Slin. How do the rules work with Slin and good vs bad fats, are all fats bad during the window of action or just the bad?

#3 - Drug interactions. This one should be straightforward, let's name some drugs that effect insulin sensitivity? I know HGH, ALA, CLA, SUGAR'S or lack there of to name a few. Call off some others!

That wraps up this thesis of a post. Geez Thanks to any and all who reply.

DMX

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Bump

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is an old post, but with the rising popularity of gh and slin, I'm sure a lot of people are curious about some of the same things. Granted a lot of this has been answered in other posts, this is rather concise and neat.

Thread Information