psychopath is offline Junior Member

from t-200 to t-400

OK heres the situation. i began with 2 1/2 bottles of Brovel t-200 (splt 5 with a friend) to last my cycle. However as i soon found out, brovel consitently underdoses their products. Now my source can only get t-400. Ive heard horror stories about t-400 in that it hurts like a bitch and doesnt really stack up to be as good as t-200 gram for gram. Im gonna split that bottle with my friend so in turn id (technically) have 3 1/2 bottles of t-200. My question is, is this ok? i have plenty of other things that im doing so im sure a little bit less wont hurt my gains that bad, however i would like to do everything as planned, and maybe next time ill buy extra so i wont go thru this again, damn brovel.... thanx in advance, peace

Psycho

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    ur best bet is to go with either tornell or quality vet in my opinion...there products is what i prefer.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    your gonna have to just split it up...t400 sux... my friend just took it...he said he rather inject battery acid into his ass however i have heard of others who dont know why people make such a fuss about it...good luck

Wow, so im in for a treat, thanx for the replies Vaj10, ill just take a 1/2cc of t-400 with a 1/2cc of t-200 and a full cc of EQ, thanx

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can go to T-400 without a problem. I have done it with no pain but I have always put EQ or deca in the same syringe and am not very BA sensative. You will be dealing with different esters but other then that no big deal. Besides in my opinion Brovel is about as low as you can get so you are not dropping off with Denkall.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro,

if you have t-400, you better mix it as rickson says. I mixed it and it still left me sore! Good luck ! As far test vs. test, I cant tell the difference in any of it! It all works just fine!

spike25 is offline New Member
    t-400 is not worth the money. i learned my lesson with that crap.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    i am just starting my bottle of t-200 brovel. how much did you actually get out of your bottle.

about 9cc's, bastards...

Thread Information