Thread: thank you

BigBigMuscles is offline New Member

thank you

I am new to this site and i was browsing around reading all the advice and just wanted to take the time out to thank you guys for contributing all this info so people like me can learn about things i don';t know too much about.

I've been lifting for about 3 years now, i am 20 yrs old , 5'10 and i am 175 lbs with 9% body fat. My goal is to be 200lbs with around 7% body fat. I've been getting good progress in all areas except back and legs. They are my weakest body parts. What would you guys recommend i do to get bigger? Should i wait and lift another few years and then do a cycle if i don't reach my goal or should i go for it now? I've been getting lots of differnet input on my dilema so i decided to come ask the pro's.
    Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck and let us know if we can help.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR, you are old enough to make your own decisions. Stick around here and do your homework and then you make that choice. Everyone over here will help you, but you have to help yourself. Just hit search button on any topic you are interested in and read away. At 20years old you still have natural potential to achieve your goals.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    go with whatever you feel inside, if you feel the urge to juice just do it, and if you dont want to, dont, but if you do it research research and research, good luck

Thread Information