Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    4plates is offline Banned

read and then reply,PLEASE!!!!

I WANT 30 OPINIONS ON THIS SO IF YOU READ IT PLEASE REPLY,OR I WILL CURSE YOU WITH FOREVER SHRUNKEN BALLS..

this survay is all about YOU.
    you decided to do a summer cycle.you got all your stuff 2 months ago and went for it,by mid summer you would have achieved your goals,but many factors happened(whether it was bunk gear,your diet wasnt up to par,you really didnt lift or exercise the way you should of ,etc...) and the cycle is over and you came nowhere near what you have planned.you are 1st wk clomid theripy,2 more to go.
    the cycle you just finished was 8 wks long,if you wait 8 wks to start another one,summer will be over and time for sweaters and jackets.
    you have legit gear in your hand,you know you will eat like you are supposed to,and you will hit the weights like a madman.
    do you wait the 8 wks(time on=time off) or do you stick yourself and try again,now.?

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    go now. fuck it bro. there are guys that stay on year round. go for it. if you have the gear and all the shit you need do it. snooze you looze pal

ok any one else,
    russianbear,jersey juice,you are cursed

spike25 is offline New Member
    the exact same thing happened to me my last cycle. give yourself a break, your body needs time to recuperate. how much did you gain and how much did you expect to gain?

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    stick it in your ass bro......i mean.....????

it has nothing to do with me(10 lbs looking for 20)
    thegame01,cursed!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    stick it in their ass......yea

king samson, viper, japanman.....CURSED BIG TIME

viper is offline Member
    yea, i think i would hit it again if the bad conditions that slowed my progress last time were controllable this time....it they are not controllable yet, your looking at bad cycle number 2....
    time on = time off is not set in stone....it just gives people a base of what to do...a back to back cycle every now and then will not hurt you...
    time on = time off....so if i stay on for 10 years, then i need to come off for 10 years...sounds good to me....not really, i like 12 week cycles and usually stay off between 6-8 weeks before the next one...

viper is offline Member
    hey...im typing as fast as i can.....big fingers move slow...

spike25 is offline New Member
    see what you can accomplish while you're off, i got hella stronger because i pushed myself while i was off. get on some otc supps and forget this last cycle. by the time your next one comes up you'll be charged and ready for your legit gear. you rule the gear, don't let it rule you.

CITATION X is offline New Member

4Plates

Damn brotha, though for a second there you were tellin my problem. I would say go half way with 8 weeks and now, go with 4 weeks off. Definitly complete your clomid regime and then wait a week, then start. Your right, summer will almost be done, but working a cycle with only 4 weeks recoop will hinder your gains. Be patient, one of bodybuilders worst habits it not doing this! Give the receptors some time, and then go at it. You also have the option of bridging for the 4 weeks with 10 mgs d-bol upon waking, this wil still allow your test levels to raise up to almost normal, and will give you the anti-catabolic effect your need! Also pump in some creatine and glutamine. This is always a must for me between cycles!

Younger is offline Junior Member
    Being on the outside and looking in its easy for me to say the right thing. Which is to wait it out. You 'll make alot more gains and look great but you will probably have a much harder time keeping them. If you wait eight more wks then start up sure summers over but are you training to look good for a month or so or are you wanting to change your body permanantly. However if I was in this situation I would really be struggling b/c it takes alot of will power to have plenty of gear for a cycle but to hold off insake of the bigger picture. good luck bro.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I would start it bro.

VIPER UNCURSED........DATBOYCHRIS AND BBALL25 CURSED!!!!!!

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    I'd say give yourself the time off. Maybe use some clen to cut you up, but allow your receptors to clear. Use what happened last cycle as a lesson to never go half assed ever again.

dq

viper is offline Member
    im glad the curse is off me now.....im sure the curse would have turned all my oils to wesson oil and my pills to bayer aspirin....LOL

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    go for it bro, wait until youve finished the clomid, then wait 2 more weeks and blast away. youre the one under the gun here though, make sure you eat right and get the rest when you need it, along with the right training regimen. all in all, i say youre good to go............

btw- knowing your cycle history i would bet your last one was fairly short anyways........

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 06-27-2002 at 06:17 PM.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    if you have all the gear for another cycle do it right and just hit it now. i would. what did you gain? did you even work out? i would hit it again and do it right this time partner

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    O would give my body a rest, wait to let my own test production go for a while. But thats just me cuz i haven't done a cycle yet, just read a bunch. thats my .2

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I would wait a couple weeks after clomid then hit it. However, dont do the shit half assed and have two cycles youre disappointed with.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if it were me I would do like bb79 said, give it 2 or 3 weeks after clomid and cycle away. Time on = time off is just a rule of thumb anyway.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    save it, and think about what you've done.

D-bol is offline New Member
    if your bf is low enough to where you want it to be i would wait 2 weeks after clomid, if not i would wait full 2 months and use the time to trim down, i am thinking this is a bulk cycle???

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    juice yourself pete, just don't make a habit of extending your cycles.

IMO, your a smart guy and will be fine.

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    FUCK IT.....GO ALL OUT!!!!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    how old are you? what was your health like before your cycle, what is your health like now? had any tests done? i think these are the questions people should be asking---instead of YAH=KEEP POKIN YOURSELF!!!----IMHO, stick by the books, take the time off. Keep in mind that we always tell ourselves that "i will do better, i can get my diet better, get more sleep, train harder"--probably told yourself that before your last cycle-then things fell apart----heres an idea...take all of the things that you wish would have done better during your last cycle, work on them..get yourself doing the exact things you should be doing while on---this will take some time (i.e 6-8 weeks to truely get prepared) then start back up again. plates, didnt you change your last cycle a couple weeks into it? I have total confidence in you and your preperation---but I think you might be jumpin the gun...step back and rethink this. I know its hard to resist the temptation, but its for the best. Good luck
    -Cy

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I would wait it out then go another cycle but thats just me please dont curse me with the shrunken balls cause they are already the size of small peanuts from my current cycle.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro it would all depend on the amounts i was taking .If i was on a fairly mild cycle then fuck it and shoot it in but if it was a heavy cycle then i would take the time off.

Health number one bud then looks ,there's always next summer and the one after etc, JMO

Does that mean the curse is removed lol

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse

IMO, your a smart guy and will be fine.
    I am with Iron Horse on this one...just don't make a habit of it bro....you know getting huge is addictive

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Iron Horse and Shredz.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro i'll tell king samson of curse so he responds

i would wait till after clomid then hit it. i would try to use different drugs then what i just came off of if possible cleaner gear if possible

i got sick of waiting to get big--next year when i go to that (whatever function i was just at and did not feel big enough) i will be big and lean---FU--THAT i want to be big and lean now so i did a couple of different cycles in a row and got big and now getting lean

Does a Bear shit in the woods?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'd finish the clomid and then bridge it with dbol for 3 or 4 wks and then jump right back in, and try to take different AS than I did last time (if possible)

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I would take it before summer ends.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, just so I get cursed...I will just say I hope everyone has a great weekend..and btw 4p...Do it up bro. Just make sure you hit it hard this time. NO CURSE FOR ME!! yee haa

dlowe024 is offline New Member
    Finish up your clomid and wait an additional week then hit it hard. This way if you shut your system down on the first one it should be back online before you get into your second. If you don't wait you may not get the results that you want from the second as well. Then again if you were taking fake shit there is no need to wait and I go right back into the new batch.

dlowe024

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    Agreed.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Go for it!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I say go for it it turns out to be a 16 week cycle I've seen people go longer and still come off fine.

On the other hand 4p. I though you were more of a strength athlete. If thats the case why would you worry about summer thats for the pretty boys who can't keep themselves away from the mirror. JMO

xxxl83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information