Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

My Next Cycle...please Tweak For Me

Hey bros,
    I just had surgery on my hemorrhoids and sitting around in pain and not being able to lift has led me to shear boredom so I decided since I have time to kill ill plan my next cycle which I will do around November and start getting my gear together…
    Here is what I was thinking for a decent mass cycle with cutting in the end followed by a moderate cycle more emphasized on cutting in may ‘03. my currents stats are 5’11”, 185 lbs 9-10% bodyfat(HOPEFULLY I WONT LOSE MUCH SINCE I CANT LIFT FOR OVER A MONTH, DAMN HEMMORHOIDS). This will be my third cycle.

Week 1-4: Dbol 30 mgs/day
    Week 1-10: Deca 400 mgs/week
    Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 500 mgs/week
    Week 9-15: EQ 400 mgs/week
    Week 9-15: Fina 75 mg EOD
    Week 10-16: Winny 50mg EOD
    Clomids day after last shot of Winny
    Liquidex 6 drops from 18gauge pin everyday
    ALA, milk thistle, saw palmetto, cranberry,
    Nolvadex on hand

BASH AWAY BROS!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK!! ALSO SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE ALONG WITH THE LIQUIDEX FOR GYNO REASONS AND WATER RETENTION SINCE IN MY EYES THIS IS A HEAVY CYCLE.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    No flame but the EQ from 9-15 is a waste IMO. i would drop the Deca and just run the EQ for weeks 1-12 seeing that it is in yer system for 3 weeks after bringing u to week 15, just in time to finish the tren and winny and start yer clomid. u could also bump the test to about week 12 as well and continue with prop weeks 12-15. Hope this helps and good luck! without the deca it looks like the exact cycle im on, except a lil' higher dosages, good luck!

Psycho

ill keep it in mind thanks

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    my reasoning behind the EQ/Deca switch is that it takes a good 5-7 weeks to start seeing the results of eq, plus deca and EQ fight for the same receptor site and therefore would be somewhat a waste. however this is an ongoing debate and im sure we could get into a whole nutin barrel right now, but obviously its pointless. There is 1 thing that ive wanted to try out tho. Taking lower dosages of both deca and eq at the same time in hopes to benefit from both eq and decas advantages with a lower risk. i will eventually do this however that is a ways down the road. I just thought i explain my reasoning since i failed to do so in the last post, good luck and by all means it looks like a great cycle

Psycho

its all good brother... thanks for ur insite... i think ur absolutely right with the receptor issue...maybe ill just stick with the deca for my joints. i guess i threw the eq in just cause i love the pumps and the veins... i have never used fina, test enan, or dbol . im hoping the fina will add some vascularity.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I'd choose between Eq and Deca , no use in using both of them. I'd persoanlly go with the EQ, but both are good.JMO

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by psychopath
    , plus deca and EQ fight for the same receptor site and therefore would be somewhat a waste. however this is an ongoing debate and im sure we could get into a whole nutin barrel right now, but obviously its pointless.
    Exactly. When I first joined these boards everyone was praising how EQ and Deca were the same thing...fought for same receptors...Kinda always puzzled me, what do you mean fight? Like do they like get in your bloodstream and just throw down?

I am going to eventually try deca/eq probably 600eq deca 300

Anyone actually do deca/eqand likee the rresults? Wow my typing is getting shitty so I'm out.

bump please id like to hear more

Kullman is offline Member
    I have run them both together in one of my cycles and liked it. I think there is synergy between the two. I think most people who advise against it haven't tried it.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I am actually in week #3 of the following cycle:

d-bol 50mg/day wk 1-4
    eq 400mg/wk weeks 1-20
    deca 400mg/wk weeks 1-10
    test enan 500mg/wk weeks 1-16
    prop 100mg/eod weeks 18-24
    winny 50mg/day weeks 19-24
    ( I might through in some fina at the end, not sure yet! It does some weird shit to me!!)

I have always heard the debate and have used both in the same cycle before but at a much lower dose. I think I respond much better on a longer cycle with lower doses. I know these arent that low, but seeing what some guys do I think they are. BTW, I have gained 14lbs in 3weeks. I know its not a very conventual cycle, but we will have to wait and see the results!!

Thread Information