Thread: winny

juttsin is offline Junior Member

winny

im going to stack some winny with deca . im going to do the winny every other day at 50mg. should i inject into my quads with the winny.
    thats where i usually inject. thanks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u really should be running winny ed to get the most out of it. And quads are fine. Im drinking mine. Which yes u can also do with winny.

OG

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, u really should be running winny ed to get the most out of it. And quads are fine. Im drinking mine. Which yes u can also do with winny.

OG
    I agree. ED is the best way to utilize the most from Winny. Glute shots are okay as well. However, I am like OG...I drink mine.

i can drink it? what do i just draw it with a needle. then shoot it into a glass of water?
    please reply

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take it out with a needle. Then I would take the pin off the syringe and shoot it in the back of my mouth. I don't know if this works any better. I just felt like I was not getting it all if I mixed it with a drink.

However, let see if anyone has an objection on this method. Weigh all possibilites before acting. If you need more guidance on this PM me.

is winny actually winstrol . what does it do? someone was telling me its a ripper. after i shoot it into my mouth, can i chase it with water?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why did you buy a steroid without knowing what its effects would be? Chase it with Grapefruit juice it supposedly will help make absorption more effective.

alevok Guest
    Well I believe the most effective way is to inject it. You are not getting even half the strenght of the juice by drinking it. There are winny tabs and would be a better choice if you want to drink your depots.
    Winstrol is painful when injected in the ass, however when you inject it to your bis tris and other parts there is little or no pain at all.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I take mine with a mix of gatorade and water. A little pump'me up cocktail..

I decided to drink mine because im already hitting my quads 3x per week. To go ed i'd be a friggin pincushin.

OG

thegame01 is offline Member
    is the winny really that much less effective when drinking it.I have read a few comments that it was .So i was suppose to go eod injection .What if i drink it ed instead what is the diference from a technical standpoint anybody know?

what about the toxicity?
    if it's that much more effective to inject ,so be it,but if it's as good and it means less injections for me then i will drink it .

I will do a search on this as well , thanks

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    How much deca are you planning on doing and for how long? You might want to throw in a little test with that cycle. Sounds like you need to do a little more research before you shoot anything.

Thread Information