2timer is offline Senior Member

hey its the dumb steroid user again!!! need help

Since I have been scared by so many people to do deca - d-bol and sustenol cycle... I was just wondering that( I am forsure taking deca) what is the best combination I could use with deca becuase I heard deca is only greatly effective when taking in a cylcle.. anyways I love bodybuilding and I have taken sustenol before but I am still new in the steroid world and I need to get maximum gain with least negitive effect before I hurt my myself can anyone help me please? thanks or can anyone insure the deca d-baol and sustenol cycle is good?
    thanks again!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are looking for great gains, i'd run a deca /test/bol cycle. or if you want u could run an eq(very similar to deca)/winny/test enanthate

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    with any as u do ,there is always some sortof risk,so i cant ensure u nothing its really up to you educate your self and see the neg. effects it can have ,maybe ull have some ,and maybe you wont experience none,every person is different ,if u wanna use deca its up to u ,i would use eq .anyway.also i dont know your cycle history and what u took etc,weighr,or age.but u can do it something like this.
    1-4 35 mg dbol ed
    1-10 400 deca
    1-10 500 mg sustenon .dont forget the anties ,on this one .also your clomid .for post cycle .

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with deca \test\d-bol cycle. I don't think that anyone can ensure you of anything AS has different effects for everyone.
    Post your stats, and i'm sure the bro's could help you better.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    thanks for replies.. anyways right now I am 5-10 and 195 and 21 years old. I weight this much becuase I took sustenol before anyways which one is better then eq or deca becuase I heard so much about deca but nothin about eq but you guys might know so if anyone can you inform me thanx

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    No flame but not shore if there is such thing as "sustenol" maybe you mean sustanon ? try the search button it is vary helpful, and like big N said "every one is different" so there is no way to tell what will work well for you untill you try.

Thread Information