hbk94 is offline New Member

Dbol/test stack, need help

For my second cycle im gonna do Dbol the first few weeks(havent figured out exact dosage yet, something moderate) and 500mg a week of testosterone enathate for 10 weeks. Im looking for suggestions on post cycle stuff, (i.e, clomid, nolvadex ). On my first cycle i did 200mg of deca a week and 50mg of winstrol V eod. I eventually wound up spot shooting the winny in my pecs and wound up with sore nipples with little lumps underneath. So im thinkin i might be gyno prone. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also with proper nutrition and training how much can i expect to gain. Im 6'2, 185 lbs, with 6 years training experience. Thanx.

Kullman is offline Member
    I can't really say what you will gain becuase it depends on the person, expect anywhere between 15-25 pounds. If you are gyno prone have nolva on hand and run some liquidex at .25-.5mg's per day. Take your clomid post cycle and you will be good. I would also throw some Eq in there to compliment the Test, it will add some quality muscle and add some vascularity depending on your diet. Goodluck

hbk94 is offline New Member
    Also, what kind of a nolvadex regimine should i be on? How much? How long?

Kullman is offline Member
    Take the nolva if you notice gyno symptoms at 40mg/day

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If all you took was winny and deca in your first cycle then you didn't get gyno from the winny which would mean you are progesterone sensative. I would have anti-e's on hand and take liquidex like Kullman suggest but you may want to avoid Deca and tren in the future.

Thread Information