HSFootball is offline Associate Member

Post Question about DBOL. Need opinions

hey guys. im new to this site and i was wondering about your opinions. do you guys think i should take dbol for football? i am getting so fustrated working out everyday not gainin a pound or any muscle. i am not getting faster and everyone is passing me up liek crazy. i heard about the side affects and idk thats why im hesitating. im 5'11 184 and i play linebacker. right now i play special teams because underclassmen got bigger than me and are now starting over me. this is what drove me to train as hard as i could but no matter what i couldnt get any bigger. please i need your advice!

reppedout1 is offline Member
    no you're still growing,try tweaking your diet eat good foods like crazy!if you want you could try some creatine,works well for me.if you start gear too early it could stunt your growth.i hear what you're sayin though!aas is not a quick fix.just tryin to help
    Last edited by reppedout1; 02-14-2007 at 07:17 PM.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    how old are you.ur name makes me think 16-17?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to eat properly to grow, if you are still in highschool then you are too young to be taking steroids , you wont keep the gains you make with dbol especially if you dont eat correctly. Bottom line is you need to eat right and you dont need steroids.

i tried every creatine. cellmass . mass cycle. i tried no2. protein everything! its driving me insane thats why im wondering about steroids . what would you consider good foods. like baked chicken fish all those low fat foods filled with protein?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by HSFootball
    i tried every creatine. cellmass . mass cycle. i tried no2. protein everything! its driving me insane thats why im wondering about steroids. what would you consider good foods. like baked chicken fish all those low fat foods filled with protein?
    First most suppliments are just snake oil. Go to the diet section and look at the bulking sticky near the top. That should be the first thing you do. After you get your diet sorted out go and post up your workout routine. After that is all sorted out go read idle thoughts by mean mr pinnacle. After you do all that the growing will begain. Welcome to A.R, there is a ton of knowledgable members here. However you are wasting your time in the aas section. You need to get to the diet section. Good luck

alright htanks but how would i get to the diet section. im not really good with the computer

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You need to read read And eat eat and drink lots of water and rest when needed, and most of all don't quit on yourself. once you go to to the dark side there is no turning back. belive in you self.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    alright htanks but how would i get to the diet section. im not really good with the computer
    http://forums.steroid.com/ click that and scan down till you see diet section

thanks i need all the help i can get. i am trying to get bigger for college football by the way. everyone tells me i am better than those underclassmen and that they are just bigger

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    See rock on. go to your tube and watch some jay cutler vids get motivated then go chase the pump dragon.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    how old are you.ur name makes me think 16-17?
    Me too......+1 before lock

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    You need to evaluate your lifting program and improve on your diet. Steroid really arent even a good option for you when youre so young. Some bones in the body havent even closed their growth plates, for some people, at you age. Most of the long bones have, but others have not. Steroids will close those plates. YOu dont really need the steroids to grow either. As far as diet, I would be using a weight gainer powder or protein powder to add calories and protein. Eat as much good food as you can and add in at least 3-6 scoops a day of those powders split into 2 meals. one as a snack and one right after you work out.

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    thanks i need all the help i can get. i am trying to get bigger for college football by the way. everyone tells me i am better than those underclassmen and that they are just bigger
    This is a good question in the Diet Forum. Take your current diet and post it, along with your height, weight and target weight/gains/body fat percentage. You'll get some flak from other members at first but it's the best way to go.

You will truly be surprised what you can do with a better diet. You're welcome to message me on here if you need any quick info.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    man im not sure your avator is gonna make it on here why not change it up before somone gets offended.

Why not worry about your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    no you're still growing,try tweaking your diet eat good foods like crazy!if you want you could try some creatine,works well for me.if you start gear too early it could stunt your growth.i hear what you're sayin though!aas is not a quick fix.just tryin to help
    Creatine is a terrific tool for your workout if used properly and not expecting any gains specifically from its ingestion.

Most of the "gains" from creatine are akin to Dianabol and will shed quickly once you cease usage of the compound as it's purely water weight. The real strength of Creatine is the endurance and artificial size it gives you (confidence booster) while in the gym.

I'm not speaking entirely from a literary standpoint, but from experience: I used creatine all through my final year of high school and into the next two years of club-level wrestling. Once I would stop ingesting Creatine, within a week I would lose anywhere from 2-3 lbs of water weight and a noticable (though short-term) loss in physical strength/endurance.

This is a quote from an article on the usefulness of Creatine in muscle building:

"Does creatine increase muscle mass?

Although creatine is generally used as a supplement for short, intense activity, athletes to increase muscle mass often use it. Many studies and advertisements claim that creatine increases muscle mass; however, Clarkson and Rawson (1999) and Williams and Branch (1998) point out that although there is the possibility of new muscle protein, this gain is most likely due to water retention inside the muscle. As noted by Harris et al., creatine levels did increase following dosages of 20grams for at least two days; however, Clarkson and Rawson (1999) site other experiments that report increases of 1to 3 kilograms in body mass after ingestion of 20-30 grams of creatine for about 5 days. It is also suggests that this increase in muscle mass may be attributable to increased protein or increased water in muscle. Williams and Branch (1998) suggest that chronic supplementation in addition to physical training may increase lean body mass; therefore, accounting for accounts of observed muscle mass increase."
    Last edited by DecimaMAS; 02-15-2007 at 12:36 AM.

steroids would do you no good at all. if you cant make gains natural you cant make gains with drugs. seems like you got the drive, and the suplaments to grow, just lacking diet sense. you have to eat more. and eat the right stuff. you also need more water.When i was in highschool i had the same problem you do. now I look back and can tell you what i did wroung. I didnt eat enough times threwout the day. and when i did eat i didnt eat the right foods. read and learn my friend

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    i will be telling you the same thing as every other person here eat eat and eat. dbol you will lose almost all of it. hang out in the diet forum theres pretty nice recipes there the best source of anabolic is food

Jayrado is offline Banned
    Ya i remember playing HS Football, some guys did take roids, however I saw two of those guys last year they where fat, bald and talking about how great they where in highschool. About 12 yrs. ago i was in your shoes, back then we had HOT STUFF gainer, Mike Mentzer Methods of Mass and ate every 2 hours, even waking at night to eat, try eating every 2 hrs, and eat steak before bedtime you'll gain----oh ya, you might be overtraining check out Menzers approach to gaining muscle ---good luck brother

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    man im not sure your avator is gonna make it on here why not change it up before somone gets offended.
    I have to agree on this too, as will most of the board. That avatar isnt going to last long.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DecimaMAS
    Why not worry about your own business.
    ..I think i'll take that advice.

How bout you take mine?

Take that down.

Jayrado is offline Banned
    Avatar just isn't right, respect all members!take it off

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrado
    Avatar just isn't right, respect all members!take it off
    I didn't realize how racist this board was, but the avatar is down. I expect the same from all members then.

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    You need to read read And eat eat and drink lots of water and rest when needed, and most of all don't quit on yourself. once you go to to the dark side there is no turning back. belive in you self.
    WTH? of course he can, who says you can't turn back once you take anabolics and what is so dark about it, its not f*c*ing starwars!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    HSFOOTBALL, how old are you???

Quote Originally Posted by getdowntoit
    WTH? of course he can, who says you can't turn back once you take anabolics and what is so dark about it, its not f*c*ing starwars!

Well for one, if his growth plates have not fused yet (which they don't until about 23-25) then he risks the chance of prematurely fusing them which can cause all kinds of problems later in life the least of which is stunted height

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    ohhh i didnt know endrocrine system damage was reversible if aas are improperly used at such a young age!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    He hasnt answered that since he's gotten here bro...you know what that might mean...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

questio about DBOL.Need OPinions

Bro,Your first post and already firing out???..Take a minute and read the rules bro...There is a NO flame policy on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    He hasnt answered that since he's gotten here bro...you know what that might mean...
    Yep, i am guessing we are dealing with a 17 year old feeling pressured to take steroids to compete in sports

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Yep, i am guessing we are dealing with a 17 year old feeling pressured to take steroids to compete in sports
    It really is unfortunate that AAS are so demonized in so many places around the world. Using this board (and others I'm on) as a good example, most experienced users will discourage and council younger athletes rather than attempt to "get them hooked."

This young man could benefit from having someone around with some knowledge in his town.

Thread Information