Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Drug testing and what they test for

Okay, the long and short of it is my parents found 4 needles. They believe that they are my friends, and that they are doing heroin. B/c they are hardcore drugies. I even said i'd do a drug test if they didn't believe me. Cause they only thing they'd find in me is weed. Which i could give two shits about cause at one point or another they did it too. But i did do deca , which can stay present for 18months. Now if they did test me for AS what types do they test for? or do they test for every type? and i'm thinking i could convince them that if my test levels are normal, there is no way i could be doing juice b/c it effects my testosterone levels ?

Kullman is offline Member
    They test for steriod metabolites I believe and I'm sure nandrolone is one of them becuase my buddy just got tested and that is what came up.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think on a normal drug test your parents would take you to get they would test for roids at all unless specifically asked. The roid test is much more expensive then the basic "recreational" drug test. Call a testing center and find out. How old are you and why are you doing AAS at an age where you have to be concerned about your parents taking you to get a drug test?

The age isn't a factor, they cannot tell my parents shit if i do not consent. It is more out of respect and to prove i am on nothing. The first quesiton they asked me is if i was on juice. Is there any way to clean the nandrolone out of my system?

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I believe Rickson nailed this one Bro. Roids won't show up on a regular drug test, and unless your parents are willing to spend a lot of money then you shouldn't worry about it. Your parents probably don't know that roids won't show up on a regular test so just take a regular test and show them you are clean.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    What's up FI? Unless they pay the extra money for the steroid test and get it sent off to a special lab, you are home free. But just so you know, this is what they test for when they test for steroids .

Originally posted by ptbyjason 09/09/2001 8:25 AM
    They test for the following in a steroid drug test:
    Bolasterone
    Boldenone
    4-Chlorotestosterone
    Epitestosterone
    Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin )
    Furazabol
    Mesterolone
    Methandienone (Dianabol )
    Methandriol
    Methenolone (Primonabol)
    Methyltestosterone
    Norenthandrolone
    Norethindrone
    Nandrolone (19-Nortestosterone)
    Oxandrolone (Anavar )
    Oxymesterone (Theranabol)
    Oxymetholone (Anadrol )
    Stanozolol
    Testosterone
    Testosterone/Epitestosterone Ration (1.7)
    Probenecid (Benemid) Blocking/Masking Agent
    Clenbuterol Anti-Catabolic Agent

Thanks for the info guys

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Just a question?

Your parents do not care about you smoking weed but they do not want you using AAS.

You said you were only taking the test out of respect. If you truely respect them - you will be honest and explain the risk/benfits of AAS. If you truely feel like it is any of their business.

And to answer your question no there is no way to clear metabolites out of your system. Your only option is dilute the test with water and if some metabolites from Nandrolone show - claim prohormones or muscle tech like the bobsledder did.

One other thing you could do - since I am sure that they are completely ingnorant of drug test - Go to a doc and have him test your test level - if you are not currently on they will be normal or even low - depending on past usage.

Good luck
    Nautica

chaden32 is offline New Member
    I started thread today on testing. My son used a great deal of the steroids listed on previoous post. His last steroid use was approx. 6 months ago. What's his best course of action to defeat testing?

Thread Information