Thread: joint pain

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

joint pain

I am on sust @ 500/week for 6 weeks now, and my knees are killing me. I have tried advil (up to 1200mg/day), tylenol, tylenol3, darvon, and vioxx. Vioxx is the only one that really helps. Is it normal for joint pain like this on sust? I am prone to pain in my knees naturally, but this is almost unbearable.

McBain is offline Member
    Be careful and weary of using those painkillers, they will merely mask the pain and can possibly make you more prone to injury as you will not be as aware of your body as you would without them masking the "warning signs" your body is giving you. If I were you I'd see a good massage therapist or physical therapist to try to determine the root of the problem rather than bandaging it with drugs which could easily lead to a more severe injury and more severe pain. Just my 2 cents.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    Bro, go get a Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM combo. It is all natural and you can find it online, or at any health store. Walmart has some decent products, just make sure it is high grade and preservative free.

Primetime

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    one word bro-"deca " will help you tremendously!!

adaptations is offline Member
    get some nubain!!!! lol

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by adaptations
    get some nubain!!!! lol
    nubain or stadol!!! I love them both!! But, they really wont help your joint. They will only hide the pain!! BTW, my 2 favorite words!

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem with my knees. I have quite squatting alltogether, ( for now ) and take Glucosamine, and chondrait. It's been about 2 weeks and my knees feel better already. I'll probally wait another 2 weeks before I start squatting agian though.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about doing a sust cycle.... do any of you other guys have problems with joint pain with sust? I know I had horrible joint pain the last time I used winny. Should I go with something else?
    Thanx

Thread Information