ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member

Whats the cost of going the legal route

Hey Just thinking ....... I m getting up in years 31.
    I know alot of doc' s are prescribing hormone replacement therapy for anti-aging .......

Anyone have experence ......
    ?

What are the costs .....?

Not looking for info on HGH...(way to expensive )

------------------------------------------------------------------

ECFATCAT OLD BUT NOT OUT

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    All depends on your healthcare coverage....some cover it in full, some will not at all.....definitely something to look into though.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    It's about 1,000 to 2,000$ a year.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If your insurance coverage is good it can be relatively cheap however a doctor is not going to prescribe you the amounts you are going to need to cycle. Of course being able to whip out a script will make your life a lot easier if something does go wrong.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Of course being able to whip out a script will make your life a lot easier if something does go wrong.
    Exactly. Order something international,tell your guy to write steroids all over the pack, and fucking make the customs panties drop when they actually have a person show up with a legit prescription after having received a customs letter. Ask them if they detained any other packs they were going to 'dispose of', and tell them you will 'dispose' of them properly.

As soon as I'm old enough, I'm definately getting that prescribed...that and GH...I better get off line and find me a sugar mama,

righton is offline Senior Member
    Try to find a doc that specializes in alternative med ( they are NOT like anti-aging clinics). Most perscribe HRT for post menoposal women but they do take male patients and they do give you a lot of lab work (not just test levels) and keep an eye on you through out the course of therapy. They'll usually start you at 200mg/week and test you again after 6 months ( 10-12 week cycle with HCG in between). One benefit of this is that the test usually costs between $12-$35 (10ml) depending on the pharm and HUMAN GRADE to boot!!!!!! Just don't go walking in when your stats are 250lbs/7%b/f because even though test levels drop after your 30+ their not going to let you think they are idiots and give you a scrip!

Thread Information