Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

All the pretty people view the world askew

I just got some blood work back. I'm like 4 weeks into fina/eq. My liver enzymes were high before I started (my ALT anyways). Well, they are lower now and just a kersmudgeon above normal. Also, my T3 levels are normal. I am taking 12,5mcg along with the fina. So, at the very least, that amount of T3 will help keep T3 levels normal with fina. Not sure if anyone gives two shits 'bout this but I was surprised to some degree. I thought stuff would be way more off than that. I'm also popping
    bromo and Nolva. Should have had prolactin and estrogen tested too but oh well. I feel it is important to always have some real-life results of what certain drugs do to one's own hormone levels. You can hypothesize all you want but it doesn't prove anything. Anyway, it seems these drugs are not specially hard on the liver since mine was able to heal while taking them. Moreover, fina does not seem to have an especially large impact on thyroid function (I'm assuming the 12.5mcg I am taking daily is being poorly absorbed). These were just some theories I had read and was expecting to see in my blood work. Dance children.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hey, bro good news all around.
    have you noticed any effects from the Bromo yet? Or are you destined to be a juiced up titty kitty?

They aren't as sensitive and I can't tell fully just yet whether or not the lump is subsidiong. They seem to get a bit enlarged in the mornings though now which I don't like but so far so good. Think I will extend the fina to 12 weeks instead of 8 if all continues to be okay.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well good luck bro. I've been really interested to see what the cycle finally does for ya considering the short time in between.
    Bottom line:
    Doc says you couldn't be healthier, you either couldn't be healthier, or you need a second opinion.
    If tests show you couldn't be healthier, your body is pretty much the only opinion that counts.

First, I agree my body's opinion is the only I care about and that's what I go by. Second, I was off for 9 weeks and that is the most you're gonna get out of me for a while. Second, I put on 20lbs in like 4 weeks. I've hit a plateau at week 5 cause I just can't eat. Heat or depression or something. Anyway, I'll just let my body do what it wants and cut for the next few weeks since it is horrible eating until I feel like will vomit with each meal even th9uogh I know I can usually eat way more easily. Gonna go back to bulking at the end for another 5lbs.

On another note, I think it is interesting that these steroids don't seem to hurt my body overly much. I would have thought fina would be a lot more harsh like everyone theorizes and mess everything up. You bastards need to get your heads out of your ass.

Thread Information