LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question Once and For All: Spot Injection Pin Sizes

I am currently using Winstrol in my cycle, and I know TONS of guys on this board use Winstrol, and other AS with short half life such as Test Prop....I would like to know the size pins needed for ALL spot injections to clarify this for me, and many others on the board.

1) Quad
    2) Delt
    3) Traps
    4) Bi's
    5) Tri's
    6) Chest
    7) Calves

I would like to know the size needles that need to be used for those spot injections. I have used 23gx1" for both Delts and Quads, and it was PAINLESS. Thanks in advance for your input. I would like to try some other injection locations.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well opinions vary I like the following:

23g 1 Delts
    23g 1.5 Quads, Glutes, though on quads only go in an inch.
    25g .5 bi's/tri's

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Big A has it.
    I like smaller pinz though:

25g 1.5" Glutes
    27g 1" Quads, Delts
    27g 1/2" for Bi's, Tri's, calves

Thanks for the replies.

What about :

- Chest

- Traps

Those are two spot injections I NEVER see much info on, regarding pin sizes, etc....Also, with all these pin sizes, I would assume you put the entire pin in when injecting, correct? No need to leave any out?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, I poke all those places as well as calves and bi's. Never hit the traps or chest though. I use:

23g 1.5" Glutes
    25g 1" EVERYWHERE else, though I leave a "little" bit out on the Bis/calfs.
    18g 1.5" to draw with

DMX

So for Bi's/Tri's, I should use a 1" pin? Not a .5" pin?

I figured 1" may be a little long for bi's/tri's/calves..........

would I still get into the muscle with a 25gx.5" pin into my bi's/tri's/calves?

I'm going to stick with the 23gx1" for delts/quads...no problems there...

Why not to hit chest/traps?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i used 5/8inch pin for my delts bis and tris and they worked fine

marx is offline Member
    These are the sizes i use for my injects...

Quad - 25g 1"
    Delt - 25g 1"
    Bi's - 25g 1"
    Tri's - 25g 5/8"
    Chest - 25g 5/8"
    Glute - 25g 1 1/2"

Never hit traps or calves...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Thanks to each of you!

this thread should be made sticky in the educational threads simply because it is asked sooo much (especially by me hehe)

I have been reading that injecting in calves or small muscle groups like tri's that you get lots of pain and should start out 1/2cc or less to "break it in".

What do yall think about it? maybe list your favorite site for Fina since thats what i have read causes pain in calves.
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 07-31-2002 at 03:57 PM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    id say this is related to substance and preference. shit, your comparing prop and winny, both short lives but one is water one is oil, of course winny can fit a 25g usually, prop you are going to have a real fun time pushing it through 25g...guage also depends on preference, i use 25g with oil and water based because i dont mind having the pin in my ass, leg, shoulder for a minute plus...good luck

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I ordered some 25g 1" 3cc pins.

As you said, i will have to take my time shooting fina since its oil based but im not sure i should be rushing the process neways hehe

thanks for the 411

McBain is offline Member
    I've been shooting prop with 25g, it DOES take a long ass time haha. My bi's and tri's have been KILLING me lately, I've been doing 1cc in each arm (2ccs total eod, 100mg). I've been doing others sites as well but these definitely hurt the most. Will the pain persist if I continue shooting 1cc? I don't want to lower how much I'm shooting into them, but if it's going to be like this my whole cycle I think I might have to. They are just getting way too tight.....I'm afraid I'm going to tear something.

I'm also interested in trap shots anyone done them? Thinking about giving it a shot, if you post please include how many cc's you shot first time, pain, what you shot, etc. all the goodies. Thanks

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure why everyone likes to use big pins. Here's my $0.02 worth on size and why.

Use a 20g or 18g to draw gear with. Suck a little air in syringe then replace the pin with a 25g (of course remove air before you poke). Use a 1" for everywhere (quads, delts, bis. tris) and a 1-1/2" for glutes (unless you're one of those skinny guys w/no arse).

You dull a needle poking through the septum in a vial. So, doing this will give you fresh pin for the poke. It takes a LONG time to draw gear through a 25g pin (very frustrating if you do). The 25g will make you inject SLOWER. You shouldn't be injecting faster than 1cc per minute. The 25g will help injections go slower and will cause less trauma at injection site.

The exception to this rule is suspension, which can have rather large crystals and has plugged 23g pins. I guess that’s a good reason not to use suspension, since I’m tired of clogged pins.

xcel

Thread Information