chamkila is offline Junior Member

sust 250 & cardio question..??

hey bro's,

got another question for the crew, im on my second week of Sust 250 @ 500mg a week, i have quite a bit a fat around my stomach area but my arms and shoulders and upper chest area are very toned, i was wondering if i could incorporate cardio so i can shed the excess fat, i really like the way my bodies looking but this abdominal fat and love handles are very upsetting, anyone have any suggestions....?? thanks in advance!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Clean up your diet, watch carbs later on in day, especially simple ones, and do some cardio, i would start with 30min 3x weeks and see what happens.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I totally agree with the candyman! However, I do 45min 4-5days/wk and I eat whatever I want!

chamkila is offline Junior Member
    so cardio 3 times a week?? sounds good any other suggestions? i dont wanna lose any gains or possible gain either, im not lookin to get huge just very nice cut and build, thanks again...

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    yeahs I agree with silver fox I have the same problem. I stoped eating carbs in my last three meals, it worked for me. Try it

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    i am wondering the same thing. Bump.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    put yourself on a low fat, high protein diet and do cardio

the love handle are fat pockets and they will only go away if you diet and train right. this is only a suggestion! by any means in no way or form am i a expert. It seems to be effective for me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    i would keep my calorie intake high when doing cardio, less chance of losing alot of muscle in the process. But do eat LESS carbs for your last few meals.

chwester is offline New Member
    Forget the low fat diet. Fat dosen't increase bodyfat-carbs do. Take four tablespoons of flax oil a day. It keeps your body from storing bodyfat. People who have trouble losing fat through exercise are usually low in essential fatty acids. Flax oil will melt the fat away. There is not a pro bodybuilder around who does not take plenty flax oil.

Thread Information