big N is offline Anabolic Member

my winter blitz!

heres a little something that i put together for the winter .comments are welcome.any comments bad or good!
    1-4 40 mg dbol
    1-4 tren 76 ed
    1-4 100 mg prop ed
    4-10 750 mg sust
    1-10 600 mg eq
    8-13 50mg winn ed
    8-13 tren 76 ed
    10-13 100mg prop ed.
    of course the arimadex,prov,on hand and clomid rigth after ,aslo thinking bout hcg ,it cant hurt.

adaptations is offline Member
    If your gonna run Sust, Run it since week1

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by adaptations
    If your gonna run Sust, Run it since week1
    Yes, dido on the Sus. Your sus will take 3-4 weeks to really kick in, which i'm sure you already know. The way you have it, you won't have any active test in your system for a few weeks. Also, i think you can get rid of either the d-ball, or the Prop, one or the other. Tou only need one to kick start you cycle. I would go w/ the d-ball, and call it a
    Winter Bulker...As for the tren , depending on your cycle experiance, you may or may not need it. I on the other hand like to use it weather i think i need it or not. Winny, well if your BF is low enough at the end of your cycle, i would through it in, otherwise save it for tour cutting cycle, when your diet is clean. Really depends on your body type IMO.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea your right on that .ill adjust it.
    1-4 mg 50 ed prop.
    1-4 500 sust 4-10 750 sust.
    i like having the crazy beggining motivates the hell outta of me .i liek to use ,it whether i need it or not i love the tren .my bf is always low .

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I would think about dropping the Sust all together and going with Cyp or Enth just to have a single ester in your system.

Also, I jump started this cycle with Prop, I like it much better than D-Bol, however now at about 3 weeks in I KNOW the Cyp750 is kicking in and so is the EQ600 (actually 4 weeks in on the EQ), so I'm dropping the prop over the next few days because my patience can't take it:-). I'm ready to snap over nothing, I have a strong feeling it's because everything kicked in and the 100mg's of Prop a day is just too much now. I was taking D-bol as well but my BP can't take it, too much bloat even with Arimadex at 1mg ed for me, so I dropped it after about a week. Oh, and the d-bol really fucked with my stomach.

Just my 2cc's,

DMX

Thread Information