Thread: test cream?

jssmc is offline Associate Member

test cream?

Hey,
    My father just recently found out he has a test defiency so the doc prescribed him a cream to boost his test. It is just test cream and he rubs it on thin skin. He only takes 10 mg a day which should bring him to normal amounts. Would it benefit me to try some of that stuff? At 10 mg a day, would I even notice a difference? Might be a dumb question, but would it even give me a little extra pump?
    Thanks,
    Jssmc

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What's it called? Is it androgel ?

All it says is cmpd testosterone 1% crm. So I guess it is just a compound test cream. Any input?

BUMP

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I've never heard of it, but I have tried other types of testosterone -enhancing topical creams before. In the last several years there has been a big frenzy in the supplement companies to make all kinds of topical shit. Anyways, the stuff I took didn't work for shit. Being a topical solution, I assume that very little, if any, was absorbed into my bloodstream. Injecting testosterone is obviously the best way to go. But, i certainly don't think it will hurt to rub some on you. You're dad might be a little pissed though when he finds that he's out of testosterone. I certainly would be.

Thanks,
    He offered it to me. He doesn't care. He thinks the shit is worthless. Well any help is help so maybe i'll try some.
    Thanks,
    Jssmc

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not very effective for our purposes. Go get some nice injectibles and enjoy your cycle. You can use with your cycle to see if you get a boost but I wouldn't expect much of difference.

I am going to be in a sport where I cant afford a test shutdown. I just wanted a little boost. Not to mention they are going to test me.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    jss- First, I've heard nothing but bad stuff about test creams/gels/patches. Second, 10mg/day is less than normal test levels.

I think the cream is a total waste of time. All you'll do is supress natural test production somewhat and see zero gains.

That little will supress natural test?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you will end up being suppressed for little or no gain. Now that I know why you are trying to use it my advice is don't use it.

See thats why I love this board. Everyone loves to help. Alright guys, I'll just keep on trucking naturally! Too bad you cant always have that feeling of being on juice! Man, it makes the ol muscles feel great.
    Thanks,
    jssmc

Thread Information