MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Need help w d-bol/Eq cycle

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller here!

I have a question here for the experts on Eq mainly. I am planning a little escapade with d-bol and Eq for roughly 8 weeks then take 6 weeks off and then 8 weeks of the same again. I have never used either but have heard great things about both. The reason I am using d-bol is because ... well Im sure you know. I like Sust but I dont want to use it too many times for fear of the side effects plus I dont like walking around all day sweating up a storm wanting to push everyone out of my way. You get big then you get sad bc 30-40% of it went away.

I have read more about deca and used and the more I dont like it. I wasnt happy with the TT D3 and I lost my definition and held too much water than I would like. But I did get very big. I need the increased appetite from the Eq bc I just dont like to eat.

Here's my plan 1-4wks d-bol 25-37mg
    1-8 (10?)wks Eq 300-400mg with 800 front end

My questions are:

1)How much Eq should I take. With the D3 I went up to 2cc and my entire body went crazy with the vascularity. 1cc just didnt seem to do anything for me which is why I wonder about the quality. I am extremely sensitive to anything I take so a little goes a long way.

2) Is it dumb to go 6 wks for the whole cycle. I would like to go 6 on 6 off and then 6 on again (6-6-6!) but I have a feeling that I need more time for the better gains of the Eq. With the D3 I went 9wks

3) For everyone that has frontloaded with 800mg does it really make a dfference. Is less, say maybe 600, just as effective?

4) Also how much clomid and when? That guy on bodybouild...com seems to prefer nolvadex but clomid seems to work

All knowledgeable input would be greatly appreciated. I am not a pro yet and not a beginner. This would be my third. I dont want to go for broke with huge cycles I have a little patience and am looking for 8lbs now and then 8lbs again.

Thank You in advance

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you will see better gains running the EQ for longer periods of time. Six weeks won't show much. Run it for 12 weeks at 400 mg a week.

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    If I were you I would put alittle test in there. If your worried about bloat, run liquidex at .5mg ED.

wk 1-11 400mg enth/cyp
    wk 1-10 400mg eq
    wk 1-4 35 mg Dbol
    wk 1-11 .5 mg liquidex ed

clomid starting at week 13

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think 6 weeks is too short too. I'm on my 6th now, and just started to get everything to kick in.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    So the Eq wont kick in till about the sixth week? What brand are you using dizzle?

Would 50mg of dbol be too much? what about 35-40mg for five weeks?

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I think if you never did dbol before 50mg may be a little high. I would start off with about 30mg and maybe work your way up to 40 if you feel up to it. I would also throw in some test with that cycle and I think you would have way better results. Try running straight enth. instead of sus. maybe that would be better for you. Everyone is different and different AS will work different on each person.
    1-10 400mg Test enth.
    1-10 400mg EQ
    1-4 dbol 30or40mg day

Peace, Budman

Thread Information