Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

lady friend of mine isnt loosing weight with this.. any idea's??

friend of mine (women)

is doing clen two weeks on, two weeks off
    and t3 at 50mcg daily, then bridging down slowly after a month.

she hasnt gone past 4 tabs a day with the clen.

she usualy does cardio ED, but never goes more then two days.

her diet is this

1400 calories (she maintains weight of 130 at 5'2 at 1500) but i didnt want her really to drop, because that seems really low as it is.

her diet is low in carbs, under 100 grams, and not high in fats, mostly protien obvisouly.

its been 9 days, and she hasnt lost she says... i feel kinda bad.. any idea's????

btw - i no t3 is very catabolic, but she wanted to totaly lean out which includes loosing a bit of muscle mass with her.,

I know it hasnt been long, but this is falling down the page fast,

please contribute any idea's!

4plates is offline Banned
    clen didnt work to well with my wife either,she didnt use t3,but we found she did better on xenidrine
    if she hasnt tried it yet,try it.also she might want to hit cardio more than 2x wk

bump please!

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    is she overweight? 130 at 5'2 seems kind of high
    and does she drink enough water? what kind of cardio is she doing? just repetitive gym stuff (treadmill, bike and what not), if shes been cardioing the same way for a while and anyone will reach a plateau

she doesnt seem over weight, just not skinny. its just her body type kinda.

she drinks a good amount of fluids from what i no, and i dont think she's plateauing since she mixes up cardio.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you have her try to switch the clen to 2 days on 2 days off....I've read a few threads where people were getting much better results by switching over to this style.....Its worth a shot bro

AZ

hmm, at what dose tho?

chwester is offline New Member
    Tell her to take 4 tablespoons of flax oil a day. When people who exercise can't lose fat it's usually because they don't have a high enough intake of essential fatty acids. Flax oil prevents the body from storing fat. It works wonders. Must be taken consistantly.

cool

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i agree about the good fats

you might want to try cycling the carbs for 2 weeks just to change things around...keep 100 as your middle day and use 50 as your low day and 150 as your high day

along those same lines, have her switch 1-2 of her normal cardio sessions/week to short, high intensity sessions...i don't know if you mean she is doing that already or if you mean she's just using different machines

i also wouldn't go by what the scale says...find some way to take her bf and/or measurements...unless she really only cares about what number the scale says
    Last edited by primodonna; 07-31-2002 at 08:56 PM.

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by chwester
    Tell her to take 4 tablespoons of flax oil a day. When people who exercise can't lose fat it's usually because they don't have a high enough intake of essential fatty acids. Flax oil prevents the body from storing fat. It works wonders. Must be taken consistantly.

4 tablespoons of flax oil a day????
    isnt too much???? especially, if shes just starting to take it???
    just wondering for myself as well.
    sweetgirl

what naturaly has EFA's as well?

peanuts I know of... but what else??

thanks for replys

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i didn't see that 4T part...i wouldn't start out with 4

iron horse- have her put some natural PB in her diet

McBain is offline Member
    fish oil is really good for EFA's. Better than flax seed oil imo. Flax seed oil needs to have many different nutrients/minerals present in order to "create" the omega-3 fats (I have a really poor understanding of it sorry ). But basically it's hard for your body to do this. The omega-3's are usually the EFA's that most people lack in their diet. Fish oil is high in omega-3's and there is no conversion. I'd go with 1-2tablespoons of flax seed oil daily and fish oil once daily. Make sure you buy top notch fish oil though, go to a organic food store, as there IS a risk of mercury poisoning in the fish oil so buying higher quality fish oil vastly reduces the risk. There's an article about this in t-mag. Let me see if I can find it....

Found it. http://www.testosterone.net/articles/169lean.html
    Last edited by McBain; 08-01-2002 at 09:23 PM.

chwester is offline New Member
    Good post McBain. Flax oil is full of omega 3 oils, but jif you need DHA and EPA(for the brain and heart) then fish oil is a good choice also. I take two tablespoons of flax and two tablespoons of cod liver oil(flavored, of course) a day. Udo Erasmus, who is supposed to be the expert on oils has had patients take up to 10 tblespoons a day for weight loss. There is a product you can get at most health food stores called "Udos Perfected oil blend" which is supposed to be the perfect blend of omega 3's and omega 6's. Great stuff and tastes a little better than plain flax. Great info can be found at his website. Just go to any search engine and type in "Udo Erasmus".
    BTW-flax oil is reportd to be good for preventing breast cancer and many othe types of cancer. It is also good for preventing prostate problems. Also-after about a month your skin will be as soft and smooth as a baby's butt!

Thread Information