rotty508 is offline Junior Member

Seized ( now what???

Today i got in one of my Inter., packages with a notice from customs saying they got my stuff( 200 d-bol). Thing is i also got 3 of the other packages i was waiting on which were full. I am still waiting on 2 more do you think you will get snagged and also do i have to have stuff shipped to a p.o box now as i dont have another address i could ship too. Thanks for any info.

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    Bro, it's not a big deal as customs pumps out seizure notices like Mc Donalds pumps out big macs!

Ignore letter. You'll probably recieve other good unless they are to siezed. However, I believe if they are it's because they were suspicious pakages and not because they're watching your addy.

Many will diagree but in my opinion/experience you could use the same addy for shipments and not have a problem. It's all a risk you'd have to be willing to take. How great of a risk? I'm thinking not much but I could be wrong.

still growin is offline Member
    I agree. happened to me a few times. Thay don't have time to watch EVERYONE who has bought gear online! Make sure whoever sends it puts a return adress, even if it is fake. After sept 11 anything w/out return adress looks shady, especially brown padded envelopes. Good luck bro

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hell you guys are ordering Internationally? man i wouldn't touch anything International right now... with all the tightened security.. whew..
    If I were you, I would use a different addy, just my opinion, or give it a few months to die down. I mean like use a PO or a buddies addy for the next couple of shipments, then try your addy after things have sorta died down with customs.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    shit i WISH i had a national source...grrrr....these gym prices SUCK MY DONG! 300 bucks for a cycle of prop at only 350 mg/week for 8 weeks. goooood try.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by still growin
    I agree. happened to me a few times. Thay don't have time to watch EVERYONE who has bought gear online! Make sure whoever sends it puts a return adress, even if it is fake. After sept 11 anything w/out return adress looks shady, especially brown padded envelopes. Good luck bro
    I disagree, Im got a controlled delivery for 200 tabs...Clean your house and don't keep any other gear at the addy you have your gear shipped to. I never thought they'd screw with it either but I guess they have nothing better to do...

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    by the way that was not an open invitation for people to pm me to try and scam.
    thanks
    Del

still growin is offline Member
    I use a po box of course. IMO, I think it is a bad idea to send it to your house. Sorry to hear you got hit ironfist, but I send it under a fake name to my po box. I guess I will say that the address is wrong if shit goes down! Risky, but I have only 1 or 2 local sources, and not always holding.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    It really doesnt matter if you use a PO Box or not,, the fuss will just get the info from the postmaster, (the info which is required to open a new box) the fake name thing will probably not hold up either, cops could definitly use their time on more important things, but their not stupid, either way it is always a risk

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by stetson0032
    It really doesnt matter if you use a PO Box or not,, the fuss will just get the info from the postmaster, (the info which is required to open a new box) the fake name thing will probably not hold up either, cops could definitly use their time on more important things, but their not stupid, either way it is always a risk
    I agree, if they are gonna bust you, there isn't too much you can do about it...A fake name to your home addy might work but will look suspicious to your regular mail person after awhile...

Thread Information