Thread: Decca/Dbol

YungGun is offline New Member

Question Decca/Dbol

I was wondering if any of you anabolic experts could give me suggestions on what would be the most effective way of taking a stack consisting of 10ml of decca 200mg and 100 tabs of Dianabol 5mg/tab. And also if gyno would be a problem using these steroids . My stats at this point are 5'10", 190lbs, 8%bf. If anyone could tell me what kind of gains i could expect from this cycle it would also be appreciated. Thanks guys, peace

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you trying to bulk?

If so...
    Get another bottle of deca ... 400mg a week for 10 weeks. 35mg of dbol weeks 1-4. Get some test as well and run for 10 weeks.

Arimidex will protect you from the test/dbol gyno, 0.25mg a day. It will also minimize water retention. Have a little winnie on hand in case of deca gyno.

Get clomid for post cycle recovery as well.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    How old bro? How long have you been training? What is your diet like? What are your goals? These answers will help us give you accurate advice.
    However, if I were you I would definately buy another vial of deca and another 100 dbols. Or better yet, get rid of the deca and replace it with test. You would run the deca (or test) at 400mg/week x 10 weeks. Because the deconate ester won't release until 2-3 weeks it will be that long before eyou see or feel a difference from the deca. The dbol will give you a quick boost but you should run it for the first 4 weeks only as it can be hard on the liver. Run it at 35mg/day. You should also have milk thistle (health food store), clomid (post cycle) and nolvadex .

Im 19, ive been training for 4 years, and my diet is considerably good (about 2000-3000 calories/day, 300-400g protien) I was also thinking about going with test instead of the decca, i think you guys just made up my mind. Not sure how much or which test to go with. Let me know if i can provide you with any other info that might help to get more suggestions.

Oh and i know yall are gonna tell me that i should wait a couple years before turning to juice, so its all good... im gonna do it anyway, so please help me do it right, thanx guys

One more question... may be a stupid one, but ill ask it anyway.

Would an over the counter Anti Aromatizing supplement have significant effectiveness... the prices of Nolvadex or Arimidex where i am are pretty inflated. Thanx again

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by YungGun

Would an over the counter Anti Aromatizing supplement have significant effectiveness...
    No...it would not...sorry bro.

This may be an unpopular answer but wait until you have everything before starting. If that means waiting a bit while you get together a little extra cash...then that's what you should do. Eveybody on this board will agree.

P

so if i were to drop the decca and go with just test, how much and whatkind of test would work best?

marx is offline Member
    I'd hit this...

Week 1-4 : Dbol 35mg ED
    Week 1-8 : Test(your choice) 500mg(or run it for ten weeks like others said)

I'd go with Enthante and hit clomid two weeks after last shot...

Clomid post cycle...300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10...

If you can't afford Arimidex at least get Nolvadex ...do not start your cycle without clomid or nolvadex...nothing OTC is the same...

You should be able to get nolvadex for pretty cheap...

Hope this helps...

marx

yeah i think i could a reasonable price on nolvadex ... how would i take the nolvadex?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    19 is pretty young. You should wait until your 23+.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    two things
    first i would wait until you are a little older.
    second if you cant wait dont drop test use deca at 400mg per week test of your choice 500mg per week and the first four weeks hit 50mg of dbal a day. two weeks after your last shot hit clomid 50mg per day first week 100mg second week per day and third week 50mg per day

Thread Information