Billmister is offline Member

Quick!!! Question On Sus & Deca Dosage

Hello eveyone my boy is here to take a shot... he's doing 600mg of sus a week and 600mg of deca a week. He's splitting up the sus shots twice a week. 300 on saturday and 300 tuesday. I heard it's not recomended to devide deca, but can he? by that i mean 300mg of sus and 300mg of deca in the syringe on one butt cheek and same on tuesday. if not how can he do this... please answer quick

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Yeah you can mix the sus and deca and do 2 separate shots but why don't you just do 600mg sus in the 1st shot and 600mg deca in the 2nd shot?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    John, thats gonna HURT! 300mg's of Sust must be **'s shit and it's gonna hurt no matter what. Mix the Deca and Sust and hit it 2x a week in the glutes unless your into S&M, even then it's gonna be painful from what I hear. Dividing Deca is FINE, most people do it to dilute the Test's they use.

DMX

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell your "boy" to do it like DMX said. Also, smack him around and tell him to learn his shit before he uses AAS.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    i ran across this thread while looking for an answer to a question i had. This post touched on the subject. This bro wanted to shot 600mg (300 sus and 300 deca ) in one glute in one shot. 600 seems like alot. Was everyone in agreement that it would be OK to do this? I was going to shot 200mg sus with 200mg eq total of 400mg in shot on mon and thur, is this OK as well?

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    Split it up...300mg deca /300mg Sus twice a week. It will save is ass cheecks some pain.

Thread Information