psychopath is offline Junior Member

Winny Tab Question

I am going to be gettin my hands on 50 50 mg tabs of winny, dont know the kind yet, but i know theyre legit...i was planning on spliting them in half and taking it every 8-12 hours, so like 2x a day 25mg each to keep it more stable... i only took winny @ 50mg 3x a week before (injectable) and saw decent results with just that. i this enough? because i could possibly get another 50 tabs. i will be stackin this with fina and eq towards the end of my cycle (test/dbol /eq/tren /winny) thanx in advance

Psycho

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    50 mg/day is what i'm gonna do on my cycle
    yes 2x a day 25mg

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yep hes right 50 mg aday split up into two mor. and night.also this will be your second ?are the ruds listed below there what your stacking with?

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    I just stopped my winny tabs about a week ago. I was taking a half tab in the morning and a half tab 8-12 hours later. I guess they kinda helped me in the strength category, but as far as getting me hard-they didn't do shit. Some guys were telling me before I started mine to take 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the afternoon, but i didn't listen to them because I figured that 50mg a day would be enough. Because the joint pain was as bad as it can get, I wish that i would have took 100mg a day and gotten better results. IMO 50mg a day with **tabs is not enough.
    Note: only take this advice if they are **winny tabs. Good luck!!!

PolarJ is offline New Member
    read that chewing the 50mg tabs will help out, i am putting them in my next cycle and will chew half in morning, half in evenng

Thread Information