Thread: **EQ/win tabs

Jamisun is offline Associate Member

**EQ/win tabs

I know a lot of people have tried the ** EQ,and the 50mg ** winny tabs. What are the reviews. Good? Bad? Worth spending more on QV or Spectro EQ, Zambon or other winny, or were they both good shit. Let me know.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    BUMP

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    I would love to know too.

bump, there has to be somebody that has tried these

Microbrew is offline Member
    Spectro is good stuff and if you want some really good winny tabs try the stanabols by British Dragon.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    OK I've used them and LOVED THEM. I'll never used another type of winny anyway, and thats for damn sure. Promise you won't be disappointed.
    The EQ can be painfull due to the high alcohol containt, but I find them ok. Well, maybe a little sting while injecting.

Bouncer

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't use his eq but I used zambon winny for 4 weeks and then ** winny for 4 weeks and I can say that zambon are the best !! if you have the chopice,don't hesitate and choose zambon.
    as I said I can't tell you about his eq,I'll try it in 3 months.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    zambon is wayyy better. you will get good results with the winny but as with buying anything, you get what you pay for. i had a friend that took the eq and he got hungry but gained nothing from it. i would look into mex eq's. jmo

thats funny.......since I started this thread I decided to do the QV EQ and the zambon winny. I did not want a) the every day injections and b) the price of zambons. I have since decided to do 50mg EOD. EOD for five weeks is only 21 injections. It is not to bad on the ass or the wallet. I saw some lab results on the ** EQ and the QV EQ. The QV was exctly 200mg/ml. ** was 178mg/ml. QV it is. I am going to run ICN Test Depot with them, it should be a pretty good cycle.

What about his(**) clomid and arimidex . If I were to run .25mg ED of real arimidex, would I need to run .5mg of ** shit for the same effect? Same with Clomid?

bigtraps is offline Member
    ** EQ, I think it is awsome...atleast the batch that i got. I have never ever had such incredible pumps. So I have ordered another 10 bottles. As far as the winny, i dont know, but will know in 4-5 weeks.. His armidex, is cheapm and i would say under dosed, last cycle i used it, and i still got real sensitve nips, so i had to use nolva. I ordered the Armidex again, but this time i will double up on the dossage. His clomid, one word for that "eeeeewwwww" Took one tab, that was it. I finished w/ Pharmicutical.

Traps - I would like to know how those tabs work out for you. What type of dosage will you be taking?

joe042248 is offline Junior Member
    what is this ** EQ that you are talking about??? how am I supposed to see what brand it is??

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by Jamisun
    Traps - I would like to know how those tabs work out for you. What type of dosage will you be taking?
    I will be takeing 100mg Ed for the 5 weeks at the end of my 10 week cycle. BTW, The ** EQ was painless...

Thread Information