UCAA FOOTBALL STAR is offline New Member

Can you mix Deca 200, and Test 200 into one syringe?

hey guys, i want to start a cycle, and my buddy does too, i think I will just stick with test 200, but he wants to shoot his shots at least like 2 week, but not sure if he should shoot deca one day, then test the other day.
    or could and should you shoot them together twice a week, maybe that might be a little more balanced out

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can mix the two and it usually helps cut down on the pain in the t-200(although not much associated with that product). By the way you need to increase your doseages and if you get tested then Deca is without a doubt the worse drug you can possibly choose.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first cycle then 200/200 is more than enough to put on 20-25lbs as long as your diet is up there ( lots and lots of protein). The big misconception is that more is better, being your first cycle your receptors are clean and 200/200 will more than fill them without wasteing the exta gear and money, IMO.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i would definitely mix the 2 together and get it all done in one shot=\

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    like they say in jamaica!! "NO PROBLEM MAN!!"

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    its funny you guys are tellin him 200/200 is enough. im planning on sust 250mg and eq 400mg and people tell me its not enough. and for the record can you mix them two in the same syringe? thaaaaaaanks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro u know us juicers. If 250mgs is good 1000mgs is betta.. And yes, u can mix the two. Seriously though, sust is best run eod. IF u can get more and run 500mgs per week u'd see better results.

OG

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    its funny you guys are tellin him 200/200 is enough. im planning on sust 250mg and eq 400mg and people tell me its not enough. and for the record can you mix them two in the same syringe? thaaaaaaanks
    I'm telling him 200 TEST/200 deca is enough for a 1st cycle not SUS which because of it's short acting esters it should be shot EOD!! Your 1st cycle is when you make your best gains, i and alotta other bros can atest to the fact that large gains were made (15-25lbs) on the first cycle with moderate doses!! With a good diet and a good workout regime you can have good gains and save gear and money!!!

Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    reread the post! It says TWICE/wk on the injects!

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro u know us juicers. If 250mgs is good 1000mgs is betta.. And yes, u can mix the two. Seriously though, sust is best run eod. IF u can get more and run 500mgs per week u'd see better results.

OG
    1000mg test for someone who doesnt know if you can mix in the same barrel?
    That might not be a good mix( no pun intended)! Just kidding bro!

Thread Information