Thread: qv deca

todachoppa is offline New Member

qv deca

anyone know of a good cycle for this stuff.. havent heard too much about it other than it being new

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Depends on what your goals are. Also what your cycel history is like. You will also want to add in at least some test with it for a good cycle.

You gotta give us some info for us to help you.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u better stack it with something !

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    QV Deca is some good shit, but like Big N said you better stack it with something. I would strongly suggest test, unless you like a limp dick

qv deca

ive done one ten week cycle, of norandren 200. got some pretty decent gains, never stacked with anything. i was never looking for anything too crazy, im up to 192 lbs at 5'8" naturally. but i just got a hold of the qv stuff.. but limp dick is not something i need right now so whats a good test to stack with? if i sound like a jerkoff, sorry not to keen on these things

still growin is offline Member
    I stacked deca 300 w/ russian d-bols. did 300 mg week first 2 weeks, 600 mg a week next 4 weeks with 40mg d-bol a day. then last 2 weeks no d-bol and 300mg a week. use clomid 3 weeks after last deca shot. 2 pills a day for 5 days, 1 pill a day for 5 days. Got awesome results, and was able to keep more than half the weight and strength. I would, however recommend using a test as i did experience some limp dick at the end of my cycle. Good Luck

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Keep it simple.

300mg/week Deca and 400mg/week test for ten weeks. Try some QV test cyp. You will like the QV deca better than the norandren. Make sure to use clomid after and have nolvadex on hand.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    QV makes a good 250mg Enthanate, if you can get QV products. They also have Testoviron depot 250, Brovel, tornell, TT, and the list goes on and on. I would personally go with an enthanate or cypionate as for as types. You can run anywhere from 250 to 500mg a week for 10 weeks since you never did any. Is the QV Deca 300mg?

thanks for all the info.. oh and yea its 300 mg

Thread Information