flywytegye is offline Junior Member

ttokkyo deca 300

I was in mexico this weekend and bought a bunch of gear including TT winny and deca . Both are legit I was just wondering if anyone has seen a vial like my deca. Everything on it is exactly like you have seen: raised TK and # on bottom, white flip top with ttokkyo written on it, stamped #'s and exps. on vial. Only thing is there is no pic of dog on vial or box. Box is shrink wrapped w/ hologram. that's funny cuz the winny had the dog, wrap, hologram etc. don't know...somebody holla back.

sorry. I meant to put this in "steroid pictures". Guess I got it mixed up while I was in search. oh well, tell me what you think.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    I have two D3 bottles right here and they both have the dog on them...?

I also have a question for you if you dont mind. How's the quality of the TTokyo Eq? The D3 wasn't all that great for me I was expecting more. To top it off there was only about 9 - 9.25 cc in there.

I can't really tell you much about the TT eq. I tried the denkall ultragan 100 eq and it was dosed exactly at 10ml. They say that the TT deca will be underdosed as well.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    The TT I have seen has been underdosed. QV sems better IMO

4plates is offline Banned
    if i remember correctly the newer vails dont have the dog on them.
    i think ive seen that posted here,but maybe someone that is totally positive will answer,bump!!!

funkeee is offline New Member
    I just finised a bottle of this tt deca 300. sealed, shrink wraped, capped, silver foil closing end of box !!!!!!!! no results positive it had to be fake! AND that really sucks we know theres fakes out there but when the fakes come in packages from the factory (TT) theres no winning !!!!!!!!! anybody else come up with this out come

so no results with ttdeca300? I saw your post somewhere else and you should've put on at least something just with that phat diet you had. someone asked about your aas use also. have you done any previous cycles? did you stack it w/ anything else?
    bump.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    New ones don't have dog on the bottle like 4plates said.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Your right flywytegye I meant the denkall ultragan. Is that any good because its pretty cheap where over here or should I look for something else?

I liked the ultragan100 myself. Everyone says that you have to stay on eq for at least 6 weeks b-4 you see results. I started seeing it after the 2nd or 3rd week at 300mg/wk. You'll like it.

Thread Information