dmania is offline Junior Member

Question m Y C h i C k W a n T s T o J u I c e! I need some info

hey guys. my gf wants to consider doing a light cycle that would get her nicely toned and somewhat cut. is this a bad idea? is there anything you reccomend so she doesnt look like a freakin hairy gorilla with a deeeeeepp voice when the cycle is done? im not saying she is going to do it but she was asking questions about it, maybe stuff like t-3 , clen , anavar ? not sure. give me some info. thanks .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I recommend she spend some time researching, spends time on the womens forum, and has her diet and workout in order.

lets just say all that is taken care of. im just looking for some advice for her. with that in mind and she is aware of risks , what gear is best for a woman.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    get with our Fem mods - Little Girl, Tigress, primodonna - they have very good advice

primodonna is offline Female Member
    What is her diet/training routine/cardio etc like right now? If she hasn't spent some substantial time training and dieting correctly, i would wait on taking anything (other than ECA maybe)...no AS is going to magically get her "toned and cut"

If she's got all of that down, i will give you my opinion on everything else you asked

um shes been workin out in the gym quite a bit. shes one of those girls who eat like shit but dont gain much weight. its sickening. heh. but anyway. tell me about ECA and what it does. also give me ur opinion on any of the milder AS i mentioned. thanks primo.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    ECA my friend..no flame intended here...but if you don't know what ECA is maybe you should also do a little more research along with your gf. Sign her up...she will get access to the female board and you can both benefit from the knowledge that is here. This isn't something that you can throw together over night.

okay im sorry. shoudl have done some more research b4 posting. i wont do that next time. but jesus, how much research does someone have to do b4 posting and not sounding like an ass. im just trying to ask some questions to get help so nothing stupid is done. im sure u understand.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Have you GF do her own research. Don't just tell her do this or do that. If it is something she wants to do then she needs to learn the info for herself.

I think the main point people are trying to get across is make sure she is doing everything she can with nutrition, training, and supplementation before resorting to AS.

well she trusts me in finding out the right info . that is why i am here and asking questions. and the feedback im getting is eat right and do not do AS. is that correct?

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    If her eating isn't right you need to fix that first.

Females can take AS with little or no sides and get excellent results. But everything else must be in order before AS is used.

Thread Information